BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matt Derbyshire

Hughesy

Read that Gally and Judge have been sent a letter recalling them after 3rd may, Plymouth's last game. I would assume Matty got a greek version.

So we could go from Benni being the only fit striker to getting Roberts, Matty and Gally all available for Pompey.

Might I ask where you read this.

I ask because both Gally and Matty are registered with there current clubs until 30/06/09

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why on earth would Plymouth keep Gally for upto a month after the season has ended???? :unsure:

Because as I have mentioned in this thread before, "it is in line with the uefa legislative", with regard to end of season loan deals.

It may not be correct but this is what I was told from someone within the game, who has access to info that we have not.

As usual the horse forgot to expand on the quote, and tell us why.

So to put this one to bed, a scout has informed another MB as to why.

"because they are both registered with the 2 clubs until the 30th of june 2009, in line with the uefa legislative.

they are not rovers players again until the 1st of july 2009".

End of chat.

Which is normal. Clubs are encouraged to limit player movements to transfer windows.

Might I ask where you read this.

I ask because both Gally and Matty are registered with there current clubs until 30/06/09

Indeed you may, from the horses mouth so to speak.

Gallagher told Sky Sports - '(Argyle manager) Paul Sturrock has told me he has had a letter from Blackburn saying me and Alan Judge are being called back after the last game of the season.

'Maybe they are going to involve us in the last few games.'

Interesting post on the Plymouth Argyle 606 forum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A50374253

“One hugeley noticable thing for me was that from the very first minute the usual agressive and mobile judge was absolutley looking over his shoulder for the inevitatble challenge rather than concentrating on the ball. He was generally bullied out of the game by the Donny left back. This is not how he usually plays.”

Fans noticing that Judge and Gally where not as comitted in the Doncaster game, probably trying to not get injured.

I'd be happy for Gally and Judge to come back in the run up for our final games especially if our injury crisis continues. They should both be match fit and from i gather Judge is in some decent form.

Interesting post on the Plymouth Argyle 606 forum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A50374253

“One hugeley noticable thing for me was that from the very first minute the usual agressive and mobile judge was absolutley looking over his shoulder for the inevitatble challenge rather than concentrating on the ball. He was generally bullied out of the game by the Donny left back. This is not how he usually plays.”

Fans noticing that Judge and Gally where not as comitted in the Doncaster game, probably trying to not get injured.

I'd be happy for Gally and Judge to come back in the run up for our final games especially if our injury crisis continues. They should both be match fit and from i gather Judge is in some decent form.

They have been encouraged to try to appear to pick up an injury which would necessatate a return to Ewood and curtail the loan deals early. Sam's knowledge of rules and how to gain an advantage is second to none so if there is a way to circumnavigate a way round the rules he'd find it. I was under the same impression as others who have said the season ends according to UEFA is 30th June. This is the date when all contracts terminate and why no player on free transfers cannot join a new club until 1st July.

They have been encouraged to try to appear to pick up an injury which would necessatate a return to Ewood and curtail the loan deals early. Sam's knowledge of rules and how to gain an advantage is second to none so if there is a way to circumnavigate a way round the rules he'd find it.

It might look a little fishy if they play for us just after they get here , though ...... :unsure:

Archived