BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

Well, he is right. I feel sorry for Ince with those twits defending.

You feel sorry for Ince?! He employed bloody Winterburn to coach the defence. Nigel sounded as surprised as the rest of us when he was asked, he never intended to get in to coaching, he was happy just doing his media work.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our board are idiots for carrying on with this clown. I don't give a monkeys how many fans JW is willing to meet, the fact is that despite being able to run the club well as a whole, his judgement when it comes to managers is staggeringly poor. Sick and tired of this rubbish when everyone but JW and a few blinkered fans can see this man needed to be removed a few games ago.

totally agree.. who cares whether he is nice enough to meet fans.. how on earth this translates into, giving ince more time, is a ridicolous equation.. nice fan friendly chairman = more time to a failure in ince.. those "numbers" doesnt add up.. sack the (Please don't use that word again)er at half time.!!

If I have heard right, the players or defender seem to be arguing amongst themselves. That epitomises the excellent spirit doesnt it ?

Its a shocking state of affairs.

2-0 down, no organisation and no hope, I despair of this current Rovers set up.

I can only thank God for making me so ill last night that I couldnt be ar$ed to go to the game however, I do feel sorry for my neighbour who gave me £20 for the ticket :lol:

Seriously, if our board had any sense whatsoever, we would've had an emergency meeting straight after the Sunderland game, given Ince the Spurs and Portsmouth games to save his skin and he would've been out on his arse after then, meaning we could have got Allardyce in before Sunderland parted ways with Keane which I'd imagine is the main reason why he wouldn't take our offer now.

But to be fair we are dealing with a man who would've appointed Shearer as his first choice for manager and then chose Ince over the likes of Laudrup and ten Cate, so maybe sense is a little bit too much to ask for.

I've kept quiet on this up till now but Ince is done. I was behind the appointment at the time and hindsight hasn't changed my mind. A transitional season for him to build his own team would have been fine. However, that has to be earned and it's become crystal clear that this isn't going to work out. Sometimes experiments fail, the key is know when to pull the plug. The time is now.

I'd give him to the Stoke game at the very most. It's not his fault the defenders are useless and our defensive coach doesn't put in enough shifts.

^ Some of the crap you'll hear tonight, should another precious game be thrown away.

But to be fair we are dealing with a man who would've appointed Shearer as his first choice

I was thinking the other day that it's a damn shame we couldn't tempt Shearer to come in the summer.

He would have been a huge risk...but it couldn't have turned out any worse than Ince has, and it would have given the whole club a lift to have him back. I feel like we've used up our chance to make a risky-but-exciting appointment, whoever comes in next has to be a Gary Megson-esque safe pair of hands.

I was thinking the other day that it's a damn shame we couldn't tempt Shearer to come in the summer.

He would have been a huge risk...but it couldn't have turned out any worse than Ince has, and it would have given the whole club a lift to have him back. I feel like we've used up our chance to make a risky-but-exciting appointment, whoever comes in next has to be a Gary Megson-esque safe pair of hands.

No, he would've been a terrible appointment too. Probably just as bad. Have you seen the man talk on MOTD?!

We should've gone for Laudrup, he wanted to come and who cares what clauses he would've wanted, it would've been win-win if he attracted attention as it wouldve meant he'd done well.

Archived