BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he actually has'nt changed a thing with that line up, same players and tactics that have put us where we are! Criminal that Zurab ain't getting a sniff of a chance. Gonna be our shocking defence against the opposition attack for 70% of the game as usual, zero protection from the midfield and too lightweight and gung ho for an away game. He has learnt nowt in 16 games if he keeps doing the same week in week out. 3-3?

Howard Webb's probably the best referee in the league at the moment. I'm pretty some people will react like that whoever the referee is...I mean, they're all against us right?

I'm hoping Heskey and Zaki aren't fully fit yet, I fancy us to get something if they're not.

Our board are idiots for carrying on with this clown. I don't give a monkeys how many fans JW is willing to meet, the fact is that despite being able to run the club well as a whole, his judgement when it comes to managers is staggeringly poor. Sick and tired of this rubbish when everyone but JW and a few blinkered fans can see this man needed to be removed a few games ago.

Guest Kamy100

Oh dear Oh dear.

After all the optimism of the week with players saying that they are right behind the manager and working hard to get things right, we go to Wigan and are a shambles again.

Well, I have just got out of bed, all flu'd up and not having travelled to pieland.

I got up, made a brew and returned to the radio to find us 2-0 down <_<

what can anyone say ?

I have looked at the team and again its a mismatch.

ince you moron, you play Andrews we lose.

ince you moron, you play ooijer at right back instead of central and we lose

ince, you let your defensive coach stay in London instead of being with the team we lose

you really do not have the slitghtest clue of learning from your mistakes :angry:

Archived