BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me, or is anybody else harvesting a growing hatred for Nelsen?

not just you, don't resent the guy getting a game as much as i resented Peacock and Amo getting playing time. But he ain't the answer we need right now.

Ooijer and khiz has to be the partnership for the rest of the season.

Dreading the start of the 2nd half.

WE SO GOOD ITS UNBELIEVBLE PAUL INCES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY ...I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN INCE HES AMAZING WE ARE FANTASTIC WHAT A 1ST HALF WORLD BEATERS

IM AT A ROVERS DO TONIGHT I HOPE SHOWS HIS FACE BECAUSE HE WILL GET SOME HOME TRUTHS IF HE DID GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Richard Dinnis is on Radio Lancashire, yes? I wish I could listen to his commentary. It would be much more entertaining, interesting, and informative than the generic commentary from the television broadcast.

I know Dinnis gets some flack on here, but most of the time IMO he has been spot on with his summarising. Dinnis was furious when the second goal went in, really scathing attack on Winterburn.

WE SO GOOD ITS UNBELIEVBLE PAUL INCES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY ...I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN INCE HES AMAZING WE ARE FANTASTIC WHAT A 1ST HALF WORLD BEATERS

IM AT A ROVERS DO TONIGHT I HOPE SHOWS HIS FACE BECAUSE HE WILL GET SOME HOME TRUTHS IF HE DID GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lol:

I am not posting on this board again til Ince is sacked.

Enough is enough, we will be five points adrift of our nearest by the evening.

Get Big Sam in and he will sort this shambles out.

I don't usually want to comment until after the match, but this half of football has certainly been a statement hasn't it? We're being fed to the dogs...how can we not be more up for it today than Wigan? This Rovers side would struggle in Lg. Champ., esp. with Incey at the helm. Need rid!

Richard Dinnis is on Radio Lancashire, yes? I wish I could listen to his commentary. It would be much more entertaining, interesting, and informative than the generic commentary from the television broadcast.

You can listen to BBC Lancashire on-line: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/local_radio/

Don't know what is on or who is on.

Richards Dinnis slagging off Winterburn, saying what the hell has he done to our defence.

Some Rovers fans reportedly leaving.

Heard that - but most worrying is constant references to gaps between our midfield and defence. This has been the problem for most of the season.

In some ways I feel sorry for Ince - he has been unlucky with injuries and players making stupid mistakes. However it is his job, and that of the coaches, to ensure that the team is well organised - I am afraid we just aren't. Personally I think he shows promise as a man manager - after all the players still seem to be trying - but his organisational ability or his choice of coaches is severely lacking.

Like all football fans - I am a born optimist - and hope that the Wigan miss towards the end of the second half will come back to haunt them as we win 2-3. Unfortunately - can't really see it.

It goes much deeper than that Rover6.

There is NO togetherness, THAT is so clearly obvious.

There is hardly a camaderie in place when we see players arguing on the pitch blaming each other.

The team do NOT want to play for this manager, it is obvious.

Basic errors, game after game after game ? Something tells me there is a serious issue at the club that is stopping players and management sorting them out.

Anyone attached to Rovers, be it fans who go to home/away games and those who support by internet/media can all see that all is MOST DEFINATELY NOT WELL within the walls of BRFC.

I cant even be bothered to try and make comment on what we are going to hear as excuses at the end of this game, I simply am not interested because deep down I and many others know what we will hear and read in the media.

Blackburn Rovers are on their ar$e, we know it, the players know it, the management know it and so does the Board.

<_<

Is Cruz actually playing today?

Yep, but he shouldn't be. He can't keep up (many would say he is disinterested, but I am not sure he is that kind of person?).

Here is a brief summing up of my thoughts on the match so far, if anyone cares what I have to say.

- Emerton is probably the best of all the players so far. He looks fit, is running around all over the place, and at least the ball sticks to his feet. He has been winning corners and the like too.

- The energy shown against Liverpool has not been on show today.

- Nelsen is a poor shell of his former self. He inspires no confidence when he is anywhere near the ball.

- Wigan have had most of the possession and have had Rovers on the back foot for much of the time.

- Statistics show the shots on target are 3-2 in Wigan's favour, while shots off target are 3 each. These numbers flatter Rovers, since Wigan's chances have been of much better quality. Rovers' shots have been more hopeful than serious attempts.

Heard that - but most worrying is constant references to gaps between our midfield and defence. This has been the problem for most of the season.

Yeah its very worrying, Dinnis says one pass just bypasses all our back four.

In regards to Roque he simply has no support/supply. He isn't a Torres or Bellamy type striker, one who creates chances himself with his pace. He's missing Bentley badly.

Archived