BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In some ways I feel sorry for Ince - he has been unlucky with injuries and players making stupid mistakes. However it is his job, and that of the coaches, to ensure that the team is well organised - I am afraid we just aren't. Personally I think he shows promise as a man manager - after all the players still seem to be trying - but his organisational ability or his choice of coaches is severely lacking.

I wouldn't disagree with that assessment but the reality is that I don't think he's able to turn it around. Things could have worked out differently but they haven't and it's time to consign it as a failed experiment and move on.

Not that he's helped himself with some of his signings, both on the pitch and off which has also contributed to some desperately inappropriate subs. I'm sure Pedersen hasn't had the best of games but why he's subbed before Andrews I have no idea.

- Emerton is probably the best of all the players so far. He looks fit, is running around all over the place, and at least the ball sticks to his feet.

Precisely why he should be playing in the centre of midfield, he's wasted on the wing in this team.

I'd know that would weaken us on the right, but central midfield is a more important position.

I dont care about this ###### right now. JW do the (Please don't use that word again)ing right thing and get rid of Ince. How much more of this utter rubbish do we still have to take. Ince takes off Pedersen and leaves Andrews on,so no left winger ffs.

I wonder how many games Andrews will get, when he's boyfriend Ince leaves later today ?

None. Only his best mate Ince can see anything in him. Ince AND Williams out for me please. Lets rebuild, if we go down, we'll need someone stronger in charge of the club.

I wouldn't bank on it - Williams is incapable of making a decision.

Clearly because he made a string of bad decisions on his previous appointments didn't he...

Given the clowns that Ince has appointed it's imperative somebody is able to come in sharpish as I do not see a viable care-taker manager in our current set up. If that takes a bit longer to sort out then fine. Unlike Ince, Williams should be given the benefit of the doubt for now when it comes to sorting out this mess.

Archived