BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

I've kept quiet on this up till now but Ince is done. I was behind the appointment at the time and hindsight hasn't changed my mind. A transitional season for him to build his own team would have been fine. However, that has to be earned and it's become crystal clear that this isn't going to work out. Sometimes experiments fail, the key is know when to pull the plug. The time is now.

I agree with the sentiments. The bold experiment was worth a try but at the end of the day the game is all about confidence and momentum. We have no confidence, the momentum is going backwards. I trust the Chairman to make the announcement today, I just fear that we will have to hire a "quick fix" which will bring its own risks and problems.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ince is going to go down as one of the biggest Rovers villians in all time...

Brought in Fowler and Andrews as favours...

Has signed a sicknote for 5 million... :(

They just talked about a bunch of our fans in Santa suites at the JJB, they apparently all look withdrawn and depressed.

JW and Ince should be absolutely ashaimed of themselves...

I swear if Ince gets more time then i will seriously send JW some offensive emails. Again Ince's squad selection,team selection and substitutions have been absolutely (Please don't use that word again)ing ######. No Benni again, yet Roberts who hasnt played much comes on.

i hope the locks are changed by the time he gets back to ewood, i like ince but enough is enough, time to get rid whatever the cost, just hasnt worked

i agree i was totally for ince at the start bbut hes given this club an extremely bad name and football reputation

like everyone else is saying ince just go........... i dont care if u sleep on it an go tomorrow...... just leave please.

...and how shocking has Nelson's decline been? Last year I remember him being injured, out of form and giving away penalties. This year has not exactly presented a silver lining. How many fouls has he committed today alone...he's struggling for sure. I'm ready for Ince to go, but the whole side needs a shake.

He isn't going to resign and he's not going to get sacked in the next 5 minutes, we've got nobody to replace him.

The board will have discussed a contingency plan this week, the point of action might have moved forwards earlier but whatever they agreed to do "if things did not improve" will be set in motion now. It's just a question of how long that takes.

Short of Allardyce I don't know what our options are.

...and how shocking has Nelson's decline been? Last year I remember him being injured, out of form and giving away penalties. This year has not exactly presented a silver lining. How many fouls has he committed today alone...he's struggling for sure. I'm ready for Ince to go, but the whole side needs a shake.

Ince, Nelson, Samba, Pedersen, Andrews and Warnock need to be marched straight out the door.

Message to John Williams: time for you to show us you've got a pair. Sack this clueless tw@t before the damage he's done to our club is irredeemable. I really wanted Ince to be a success, but I could tell from pretty much 3 or 4 games into the season that it would end in one of two ways: Ince sacked or Championship football. I just hope the first one hasn't been left too late to avoid the second ....

Dinnis is shocked that the fans are clapping the players and that the players must also take some of the blame for our plight.

According to the Radio Lancs the whole Rovers board was at the game today.

On sky they just showed JW standing up with somebody beside him - one person - which I am sure is not the whole board. But whoever the bloke was with JW the look on the face said Ince is sacked.

Ya lets keep him on.

This is F'ing disgrace what is happening to us. How many more chances does this muppet need to get it right? Half the team are shadows of what they once were supposedly. Worst run in our history here we come.

If he isnt out TONIGHT, Ill go insane.

JW was there and didnt look too chuffed. Better take action tonight or do need a defeat againt Stoke at home to confirm relegation before we do it?

Dinnis is shocked that the fans are clapping the players and that the players must also take some of the blame for our plight.

According to the Radio Lancs the whole Rovers board was at the game today.

And if the fans booed them they would be called a disgrace...Whatever you do as a fan you can't win..

Archived