BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Away Preview 13th December

Majiball

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think Ince should do the decent thing and resign after the match.

Even the most thick skinned of individuals must realise that it isn't working for him.

I will have more respect for him - if he goes to the players after the match, thanks them for their efforts, then goes to JW and resign. Come on Incy - you know it makes sense

Get a feeling a fourth goal will be required to get him the boot, 4 or 5 nil will mean the end is quick and cerainly not drawn out to stoke.

It shouldn't be - if 3-0 was an unfair reflection on the match I would agree with you. But Wigan (who are only an average side) have created more chances than Rovers throughout.

JW mentioned the hard working display against Liverpool as reasons for optimism - he should surely see that enough is enough.

strange feeling he will come out and say stoke and sunderland are winnable games and that he should be given those games as well.

well ince, you are right. they are winnable. BUT NOT WITH YOU IN CHARGE. GO (NEVER USE THAT WORD AGAIN) YOURSELF.

Archived