BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Messages For John Williams

mark

Message for Mr Williams...........after another defeat for the Academy when are you going to take some Action regarding the people who are meant t be in charge..............7 streight defeats..........Sack Bobby Downes now...................Why one rule for Ince and another for this guy...........

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont worry, I feel we are going OK and we can reassess in the summer, Sam isnt an idiot, he knows basically the squad are good enough at Rovers and he has made us stronger at the back with Givet on loan and hopefully the striker from Metz who looks tasty.

In Sam and JW we trust!!

Message for Mr Williams...........after another defeat for the Academy when are you going to take some Action regarding the people who are meant t be in charge..............7 streight defeats..........Sack Bobby Downes now...................Why one rule for Ince and another for this guy...........

You'll get no arguement from me.

We haven't produced a premiership quality player since Dunn. Given that the standard brief is one first team player a year and nothing since dunn, I'd say its time.

Who to replace him though, Jim Cassell please. Perhaps the chap in charge of Espanyols youth departement. This surely must be the second most important role at the club behind the manager!

Its time we sorted it out and get it working again.

We haven't produced a premiership quality player since Dunn. Given that the standard brief is one first team player a year and nothing since dunn, I'd say its time.

Who to replace him though, Jim Cassell please. Perhaps the chap in charge of Espanyols youth departement. This surely must be the second most important role at the club behind the manager!

Rob Kelly

It's rubbish and they know it! A huge problem.

It's rubbish and they know it! A huge problem.

So, we're going to waste another £2 mil again this year?

What are the mgt going to do about the situation?

A pal says he is aware Chris Sulley is going to all the Reserve games and is making copius notes. He's worked with Allardyce before.

A pal says he is aware Chris Sulley is going to all the Reserve games and is making copius notes. He's worked with Allardyce before.

But is Sulley an addition or a replacement surely Sam has one space at least left in his team?

Wasn't he a youth coach at Bolton??

Perhaps Zulu could let us know what/number of players came through whilst Sam was their??

But is Sulley an addition or a replacement surely Sam has one space at least left in his team?

Wasn't he a youth coach at Bolton??

Perhaps Zulu could let us know what/number of players came through whilst Sam was their??

My friend was telling me about the 7 straight defeats. He was speculating that Sulley's presence might be because he was going to take over, and he hoped Downes would be sacked.

I remember back int day (only 22 now!) when i was about 12-16 ish the big screen or announcer used to talk about the academy a lot. when it was the under 16's and 18's (i think) we seemed to win every game and top both leagues each year. now all you hear about is the famous victoires in the lancashire cup!!

if only it was as simple as following the Arsenal scouts around!! However didnt JW say in the summer just before MH left that the system was going through a complete overhaul. I'd be interested to know if it happened and how its going on so far.

Edit: Overhaul : as above !!

My friend was telling me about the 7 straight defeats. He was speculating that Sulley's presence might be because he was going to take over, and he hoped Downes would be sacked.

I know they had similiar sessions to the ones I'm on about at Bolton, Sulleys appointment would hopefully bring it to our club. However Boltons academy didn't really produce (Zulu perhaps you could comment) but Megson completely dismantled it as soon as he got there all of Sam's coaches have moved on. It would not have had enough time to bare fruit.

Given Sam's attention to detail he will be well aware of the situation I hope, and in the throes of doing something about it. Whatever happened to Sparky's 'overhaul'?

Do you mean the 5 year plan, I'd hazard that it went with him as well.

Which makes me believe that the club should appoint a academy manager as opposed to one who may walk with Sam should it happen. The only way we will see results is if a person is put in charge who is going to stay and see it through.

He told me he was setting up his own business.

:rover: coming to the last week of the transfer window and we have spent nowt,what is going on if the club think we do not need players they are sadly wrong,roberts and benni are not good enough,santa wants out.why are we not intrested in bullard at 5million :!: :brfcsmilie:

Archived