SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is spit trying to strangle him? :o

Did Roberts steal the ball of him or something :D

I hate Diouf being at Rovers, but because I'm a fickle ######, I've got to say when I got the goal update, I could have given the spitting git a big wet kiss with tounge

I haven't been to an away game for quite a while now, but I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd half.

I think fulham put something in the bottles of carlsberg, because our support got about 10 times louder after half time and didnt stop until after the final whistle!

Great away support tonight lads & a very much needed 3 points.

I'm thrilled with this result and even though we are only a couple of points above the relegation zone, it's so nice to see us sitting in 15th! It's fitting that Roberts scored the winner for us, considering the ones he has missed. I remember us getting an important win against Fulham a few years ago, around this time of the season, when we were battling against relegation and it really gave us the confidence to go on and finish the season strongly. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

_45558751_roberts_getty416.jpg

some people on here would never say some of the stuff to his face, put him in the ring with audley'donkey'harrison and robbo would be arrested for murder after 10 seconds..........manager dare never drop him

would'nt be a bad idea if mccarthy became as familiar with the gym as jason

What a game!

Roberts has it in locker, he just forgets the code but he didn't tonight.

Warnock could have had a hatrick on another night. One of the inside of the post and 2 world class saves from the keeper.

The 2nd half was amazing, Robbo must be on top of the world after that last minute save.

I bet the traveling fans will be bouncing on the coaches on the way back up the motorway, surely a few tins smuggled on board as well eh Hughsey? :D

Great night for the players and the fans.

some people on here would never say some of the stuff to his face, put him in the ring with audley'donkey'harrison and robbo would be arrested for murder after 10 seconds..........manager dare never drop him

would'nt be a bad idea if mccarthy became as familiar with the gym as jason

I'd take that bet, Harrison would kill him.

Thank you God, this was our chance guys. Our destiny is in our own hands and we have put a few teams right in the brown stuff.

Thought I could listern to the game on BBC lancs on the laptop but it wasn't on, had to sit in front of Relocation Relocation and Grand Designs (girlfriend watches that garbage) whilst getting updates on beeb and on here, not the way to follow a game.

When JR socred the winner I made a noise that I have never heard before, it sounded like a dinosaur having a massive poo. It hurt my throat, but it was worth it and I would do it again.

What a game!

Roberts has it in locker, he just forgets the code but he didn't tonight.

Warnock could have had a hatrick on another night. One of the inside of the post and 2 world class saves from the keeper.

The 2nd half was amazing, Robbo must be on top of the world after that last minute save.

I bet the traveling fans will be bouncing on the coaches on the way back up the motorway, surely a few tins smuggled on board as well eh Hughsey? :D

Great night for the players and the fans.

It's 2004-05 all over again!!!! Only thing missing was Johnny Stead!!!!!!!!

A professional boxer (however poor) against a professional footballer, are you serious?

As for the game, well the first half highlights on Sky aren't doing either team any favours, but fantastic result. Allardyce really is doing the business.

Just got home from my first ever Rovers game. Eight Bells beforehand was great and the walk through Bishop's Park was nice, but my heart sunk after the second minute when they scored.

To our credit, our faithful fans drowned out their support straight away, despite being 1-0 down and outnumbered 10-1. We never gave up, and the second half was just amazing, the fans literally willed the lads on and the boys delivered. I thought Diouf's goal set our fans off, but when Roberts finished the support went absolutely mental and I was just so happy to be there.

For all those who say the players don't care, you should have seen them rush to the Putney Stand after the game to acknowledge us. Diouf and Nelsen threw their tops in and Robinson chucked his gloves.

None of which went further back than three rows of course.

Big Sam was pumping his fists as he walked to the changerooms, you could see how much it meant to him in particular.

As for the play, wasn't the best game we've played. Nobody was bad and nobody was brilliant. Was a team mistake for the first goal (well the defence mostly) and it was the 11 players on the pitch that got us back into it and eventually over the line.

Big Sam's Blue and White Army!

A professional boxer (however poor) against a professional footballer, are you serious?

As for the game, well the first half highlights on Sky aren't doing either team any favours, but fantastic result. Allardyce really is doing the business.

hahahahahahah classic

Archived