[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A sad black day?

A sad White author (no pun intended)

Maybe, but a racist post all the same if we were to apply your standards. :P

Maybe that's just a personal thing, let's have Joey Barton aswell

Yeah. I'd go with that if he wasn't now long term injured. I rem old Cloughie was a master at controlling 'bad boy' talents..... Stan Bowles being just about his only failure. Immovable object/irresistable force. Maybe Sam can do the same?

You are being silly Waggy. Sorry, but that is what I think. Managers and players are only employees of the club, and come and go. They may be people you don't like, but the club is something more than a list of names. To have a divorce from the club just because you don't like the manager is over the top, and a bit shallow. I recommend you try supporting Stanley instead, or do you find their kit man's sexual fetishes immoral?

You are being silly Waggy. Sorry, but that is what I think. Managers and players are only employees of the club, and come and go. They may be people you don't like, but the club is something more than a list of names. To have a divorce from the club just because you don't like the manager is over the top, and a bit shallow. I recommend you try supporting Stanley instead, or do you find their kit man's sexual fetishes immoral?

:rover: IT WAS THE MASCOT :brfcsmilie:

Sam has been charged with the task of preserving Rovers status. So far he has worked wonders. In December, if anyone had offered the next seven games unbeaten, I'd have bitten their hand off. Last year Rovers were heading to the 2nd Division and beyond. Now things have turned for the better, fans are wanting to pick the team. Fickle as ever. We should let him get on with it.

we could have the yorkshire ripper up front and some of you would say give the guy a chance,just wait till rocky goes

no high -horse here kid,seen it coming when lardarse was appionted

will never watch another team aprt from the rovers,but after 6 weeks i'm calling us THEM

I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN YOU SAID THE WAM

:rover: IT WAS THE MASCOT :brfcsmilie:

Keep them coming Waggy.

You're proving to be an outstanding comedian :brfcsmilie:

If you detested Diouf before and would eagerly abuse him for living, how can you suddenly say, "give him a chance, he's a Rover?" without being a Class A hypocrite? The same for Sam Allardyce.

It's only in the small-minded world of football does such hypocritical, irrational and selfish thinking exist as normal. (Well, make that the "small-minded world of sport").

Now, if you're going from mild disdain to "hope he does well for the team but still don't like him," then you can, I believe safely call yourself a sensible, rational individual, who has principles.

We have signed some idiots before such as Bellamy look at his past record, he is the ultimate bell end, Savage was no angel, let's get behind Diouf, he could and should be a massive signing for us!

I think Diouff will quickly prove to be very valuable to us.

I'm not thrilled about the signing, but not up in arms either. That being said, Savage never did any of the criminal stuff Bellamy and Diouf did, he was just annoying as a player, so that comparison is being overused and is inaccurate.

It's only in the small-minded world of football does such hypocritical, irrational and selfish thinking exist as normal. (Well, make that the "small-minded world of sport").

What utter, utter @#/?.

Plenty of people/businesses put personal feelings aside if there is a gain to be made. If you don't think this happens in the real world then you're incredibly naive.

No-one is being hypocritical at all, especially as part of football is seemingly creating 'pantomime villain' characters, especially if they play for your rivals.

What utter, utter @#/?.

Plenty of people/businesses put personal feelings aside if there is a gain to be made. If you don't think this happens in the real world then you're incredibly naive.

No-one is being hypocritical at all, especially as part of football is seemingly creating 'pantomime villain' characters, especially if they play for your rivals.

Of course people put personal differences aside for the bigger picture.

But do they go from villifying an individual to lauding them simply because that person is now acting in their interests? If they do, they are hypocritical, unprincipled fools who need a reality check.

If Lee Bowyer signed for Rovers, I would never deny that he is scum - whether he scored the goal that won us the league. This, I believe, shows that I have certain principles - which many football fans lack, sadly. (Just to add - I am not saying Diouf is scum. I know he's a bit of prat who cheats, spits and puts in nasty tackles but I would not place him in the same sad league as Bowyer).

Football fans detest and laud at the drop of a hat (and a change of a shirt). I find this pathetic.

Archived