BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so if he plays well for us and helps us climb out of relegation, u want him to be sold in the summer. Are you on this planet!!!!

Only if there's better available if you read what I said. don't kid yourself he'd want to stay if a bigger club or a better offer came in so why shouldn't i want to use him just as players use us.

Only if there's better available if you read what I said. don't kid yourself he'd want to stay if a bigger club or a better offer came in so why shouldn't i want to use him just as players use us.

if Diouf plays well for Rovers i am sure he will be at Rovers till at least the end of his current contract, he will be happy now he is back with Sam so why would he move on, i can't see a top 4 or bigger club come in for him.

Why don't you go down to the club shop and get Diouf put on back of your shirt it might make me u feel a bit better u never know.

if Diouf plays well for Rovers i am sure he will be at Rovers till at least the end of his current contract, he will be happy now he is back with Sam so why would he move on, i can't see a top 4 or bigger club come in for him.

Why don't you go down to the club shop and get Diouf put on back of your shirt it might make me u feel a bit better u never know.

don't have a shirt. Middle aged women usually look ridiculous in them. Leave that to the young and slim. and nothing will actually make me feel better about this. But enough on this guy. He's here and for the moment we have to put up with him. You are entitled to think it's great - that's your opinion. Just don't criticise me for mine because that's the point of the board - that we agree to disagree if it comes to that.

welcome on board Diouf, just what we needed a right winger, for all the people on here who are crying and moaning you are a disgrace to be a fan of this club. If he helps us stay in the prem this season then i am all for this signing

The ends justify the means huh?

:rover: CHEATBURN ROVERS HAVE SOLD THERE SOUL.MANAGED BY A CHEAT,THE BIGGEST ONE IN FOOTBALL PLAYING FOR THEM.WHY NOT SIGN NOLAN AS WELL LARDARSE :brfcsmilie:

Oh shut up Waggy! If you knew just how silly and childish you sound you wouldn't do it.

2 million? Does this mean that El-Hadji Diouf costs as much as Brad Friedel, arguably the greatest keeper to play for Rovers?

Harewood (£4 million), Utaka (£7 million), Boa Morte (£5 million), Chopra (£5 million).

That's a quick list off the top of my head of strikers-cum-wingers who are a lot, lot worse than Diouf and cost a hell of a lot more.

If Allardyce keeps him line (he did it for years at Bolton) then we've got a bargain, especially considering he brings many things we are lacking at present.

Edit: We also know that he won't go missing in games played in freezing Lancastrian conditions, which is quite rare for players of his type.

Okay - he's here, he's a Rover so quit the dissing now. I didn't want him but I won't knowck someone prepared to pull on the Blue and White. He'll do a job for us. Come on Diouf!

That's more or less my opinion, it'll probably take me a little longer to come around though. I didn't want him but now he's a Rover so he'll get my support, still think its a shame we had to buy someone like him though but oh well that's football these days, beggars can't be choosers.

Any idea how long his contract with us is?

one thing i really hope we don't do is copy off Bolton by singing the 'tra la la la la la la el haj diouf will spit on you'. that's a bit geeky in my eyes. we need our own tune. just of top of my head:

'he'll dive, he'll spit,

and we don't give a sh@@,

el haj diouf, el haj diouf'

:rover: CHEATBURN ROVERS HAVE SOLD THERE SOUL.MANAGED BY A CHEAT,THE BIGGEST ONE IN FOOTBALL PLAYING FOR THEM.WHY NOT SIGN NOLAN AS WELL LARDARSE :brfcsmilie:

How have they sold their soul?

Managed by a cheat? Do you have evidence to substantiate this, all I can remember was a documentary by Panorama, has Big Sam been charged and convicted? Dont let that stop you spreading lies though....

Biggest cheat in football? How does Diouf cheat? By diving? You obviously dont watch much football if you think that Diouf is the biggest cheat going.

Archived