BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

You are right, but it's not a problem solely in football is it, it's society as a whole.

By the way, will you be changing your name if and when he goes? :P

I have had the nickname of cruz for over 10 years it has nothing to do with mercenary footballers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course we all loved Savage before he came to Ewood didn't we.

Obnoxious image but he's here now so we get on with it. I suppose we'd all better say a big welcome to El.

I don't think you can compare the two at all, Bellamy and Diouf maybe.

I don't like Diouf but Sam has signed him and whats done is done and no protesting, moaning or abuse will change this. I would have liked to see us sign a natural right winger instead, but if we can get Diouf firing on that right wing and move Bert back to right back then it should boost our survival chances greatly.

Of course we all loved Savage before he came to Ewood didn't we.

Savage or Bellamy never spat at opposition players and supporters like that dirty rat.

Anyone got Waggys phone number? looks like I'm spending Saturday afternoons in Rishton watching Albainian Tv………

Savage or Bellamy never spat at opposition players and supporters like that dirty rat.

Anyone got Waggys phone number? looks like I'm spending Saturday afternoons in Rishton watching Albainian Tv………

Cantona karate kicked a fan, Riikard spat at Muller all those years ago, I could name others... I am not condoning it but put it into perspective he didnt exactly stub a cigar into another player did he?

A talented player of that there is no doubt and at £2 million ish pounds is a bargain signing who can play in a number of positions and formations.

He is not all bad, perceptions can be deceptive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dioufy_Foundation

Cantona karate kicked a fan, Riikard spat at Muller all those years ago, I could name others... I am not condoning it but put it into perspective he didnt exactly stub a cigar into another player did he?

A talented player of that there is no doubt and at £2 million ish pounds is a bargain signing who can play in a number of positions and formations.

He is not all bad, perceptions can be deceptive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dioufy_Foundation

:rover: why not add shipman only killed 40 :angry::brfcsmilie:

welcome on board Diouf, just what we needed a right winger, for all the people on here who are crying and moaning you are a disgrace to be a fan of this club. If he helps us stay in the prem this season then i am all for this signing

Hang on. we're entitled not to want him. The whole point about football is it's not a precise science but a metter of opinion. I think our club will be the worse for this guy coming in although he may in the short term at least improve the first team squad. How does that make me a disgrace? I have concerns for the club that go beyond this season. I want to stay up because we need to. If he helps then for that bit I'll be grateful but I'd still like to be rid of him as soon as possible after if better was available and someone was prepared to take him off our hands. Players have no loyalty so why should I feel any to him? Whilst he plays for us I'll shut up but the day he leaves can't come soon enough.

Riikard spat at Muller all those years ago

Yep, and plenty of us would have taken him as manager. Someone else mentioned Vieira this morning - would we turn him down because of his 'spat' with Neil Ruddock? Unlikely.

Agree with Gav about spit the Diouf's antics, but that cant stop him being a proven premiership player with a bit of ability. Hopefully JW and Sam will clearly point out to Diouf that those disgusting actions hes done in the past are not wanted at Ewood Park and wont be tolerated.

Other than that looking forward to seeing him play should be a decent addition to the squad. I think most of us had run out of patience with Matty Derbyshire this season.

Hang on. we're entitled not to want him. The whole point about football is it's not a precise science but a metter of opinion. I think our club will be the worse for this guy coming in although he may in the short term at least improve the first team squad. How does that make me a disgrace? I have concerns for the club that go beyond this season. I want to stay up because we need to. If he helps then for that bit I'll be grateful but I'd still like to be rid of him as soon as possible after if better was available and someone was prepared to take him off our hands. Players have no loyalty so why should I feel any to him? Whilst he plays for us I'll shut up but the day he leaves can't come soon enough.

Everyone has an opinion such is life.

The history that Diouf has is clearly negative but his work on the field is definitely a plus. He scores goals and puts himself around the pitch and can not be called lazy or lacking in commitment. History shows that his best form came under Sam so I live in hope that he will help the struggle a great deal.

Anything that gets Emo back to right back and Andre to center or the bench has to be a plus.

so if he plays well for us and helps us climb out of relegation, u want him to be sold in the summer. Are you on this planet!!!!

Archived