BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping one of our players is going down for two years for something thats has not in the slightest way been proven yeah thats the best way forward for the club Gav.

Sense of humour required, please see beanie :tu:

And to think we had to let Matty Derbyshire go to allow a moran like this onto our wage bill !

And to think - he did a very good job on the right and offered some much needed balance and played a part in keeping us up!

Matty did what? Gave the ball to City to allow the equaliser in a 2-2 game :wacko:

And to think - he did a very good job on the right and offered some much needed balance and played a part in keeping us up!

Matty did what? Gave the ball to City to allow the equaliser in a 2-2 game :wacko:

And spit did what against villa .

Whilst I am not his biggest fan, ball retention is one of Dioufs stregths and he does it well, very rare he gives the ball away, gets his body between man and the ball, gets lots of free kicks by doing that.

It just reconfirms our beliefs that he's a tosspot off the pitch. Shame because at worst he's a half decent player.

I would wait to see how this develops before making judgements. Innocent till proven otherwise.

I don't like him much, but this is a very serious allegation and it needs to play out.

Got sent off in a game in which we were always going to lose

Charges date back to June 09 - so its nothing he has done recently if true

Also being a footballer - which do you think he will get?!

"If found guilty Diouf could be jailed for between one month to two years and fined or one of the two penalties."

Got sent off in a game in which we were always going to lose.

What a defeatist attitude to defend the indefensible.

Nevertheless, it's ridiculous to evaluate any player based on one incident - Diouf, Derbyshire or otherwise.

Whilst I am not his biggest fan, ball retention is one of Dioufs stregths and he does it well, very rare he gives the ball away, gets his body between man and the ball, gets lots of free kicks by doing that.

Kelbo, must be watching some different games to you this season. I'm not up to date on Opta stats, but his delivery and ball retention has been pish poor, especially against City, Fulham, Bumley this season. Although he has been showing some signs lately of what he is capable of.

I would wait to see how this develops before making judgements. Innocent till proven otherwise. I don't like him much, but this is a very serious allegation and it needs to play out.

Indeed Joey, very serious allegations made here.

It could be unfounded, but if it transpires to be true he should be ideally transfer-listed and some money received for him or alternatively sacked! Allegedly to travel to Senegal and appear at court and not inform the club about this incident, then he surely is in clear breach of the club's policy. All will be revealed in due course.

Overall, not impressed with Diouf. To be the highest earner at Ewood Park and not really worthy of a starting place. Time to stand up and be counted for El Hadji or time to say goodbye.

BTW, only came across thsi prank call, but did anyone hear about this before...

and also this

I'm beginning to resent this man more and more by the day.

Got sent off in a game in which we were always going to lose

[

jesus you really are a pillock,you reckon the fat controller is doing such a wonderful job that you dont believe in him? how ironic.....EVERY GAME WE SHOULD TRY AND WIN!! AND TO BELIEVE WE WILL LOSE BEFORE A GAME IS PLAYED SHOWS WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE...

What a defeatist attitude to defend the indefensible.

Nevertheless, it's ridiculous to evaluate any player based on one incident - Diouf, Derbyshire or otherwise.

I WASNT ... i was pointing out one incident to compare with hughseless and his comments.

EVERY GAME WE SHOULD TRY AND WIN!! AND TO BELIEVE WE WILL LOSE BEFORE A GAME IS PLAYED SHOWS WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE...

Ha thats rich coming from you! :wstu:

As for the game....we were already 2-0 down, if you think from that stage, given our form & away record, we were about to come back and win then you are clearly as stupid as you sound! :rolleyes:

Ha thats rich coming from you! :wstu:

As for the game....we were already 2-0 down, if you think from that stage, given our form & away record, we were about to come back and win then you are clearly as stupid as you sound! :rolleyes:

Oh so we can't come back from that oh dear...me a loser heehee .

Perhaps we should show him some support, its just an accusation and nothing has been proven. He's also a Rover and has in the main done well for us, especially last year and recently. But given the way we berate our players these days, is it any wonder he prefers watching a club where they still speak highly of him.

Gamst, Robbo, Keith and all the others that have been booed or berated this year, even though overall they've either done well or tried their best. If you where to come on here and read through it all, you'd wonder if it was a spurs or newcastle fans forum and not a Rovers one.

Perhaps we should show him some support, its just an accusation and nothing has been proven. He's also a Rover and has in the main done well for us, especially last year and recently. But given the way we berate our players these days, is it any wonder he prefers watching a club where they still speak highly of him.

Gamst, Robbo, Keith and all the others that have been booed or berated this year, even though overall they've either done well or tried their best. If you where to come on here and read through it all, you'd wonder if it was a spurs or newcastle fans forum and not a Rovers one.

Nah, fingers crossed he gets sent down and we can cancel his contract for nothing. Scum...

Archived