Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Considering how many goals we hace scored recently....yes! :blink:

Says more about the team than Diouf's form I think :(

I just don't think Diouf has really had a "dip in form" this season... he's been poor for practically all of it.

• 3 weeks later...

It certainly doesnt make you feel good to be a Rovers fan, when you've got a player earning mega bucks and for those mega bucks delivers next to nothing on the pitch for the team or the supporters.

Think the count down began several months ago to his eventual departure from the club.

Diouf's only 29? The way he's gone downhill the last two years or so, I thought he was nearer to 35.

Getting rid of him and Pedersen, whilst keeping Hoilett and finding a new winger is essential for the club to progress. This guy is absolutely useless.

Please JW get shut of him ASAP, he's pathetic in every way. And that car isn't legal so lets hope the rozza's have a word.

Every way bar one (even assuming this is true): he gives 30% of his wages to various charities (roughly 50 or so) that promote youth football in Africa.

But still; get shut of him. A crap player by all means. Maybe theRedneck olympic spitting team will have him?

Christ. It makes me sick seeing that. His collection of massively espensive, tasteless sports cars, which we as a club and therefore we as fans have paid for.

Nothing to do with about his 10 previous seasons as a pro? :wacko:

Yes he earns plenty with us, but I hardly think we have paid for them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived