BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spit The Diouf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, fingers crossed he gets sent down and we can cancel his contract for nothing. Scum...

What a little ray of sunshine you are. His lawyer has said he didn't do it, okay they all say that, but until he's tried and found guilty he's entiitled to the presumption of innocence.Do you KNOW any different? Since he's one of our players you'd hope this is one site where fans wouldn't be on his back (at least till he's no longer one of our's).

Gamst, Robbo, Keith and all the others that have been booed or berated this year, even though overall they've either done well or tried their best. If you where to come on here and read through it all, you'd wonder if it was a spurs or newcastle fans forum and not a Rovers one.

BFS, I'm amazed with what you have wrote from the above. I can't believe that Robbo has been booed or let alone berated. I was totally against the signing of him and once 2 months or so had passed, then he had won me over.

In relation to Diouf, I'm all for standing by players, but patience is running thin. Need him at the top of his game tomorrow.

BFS, I'm amazed with what you have wrote from the above. I can't believe that Robbo has been booed or let alone berated. I was totally against the signing of him and once 2 months or so had passed, then he had won me over.

In relation to Diouf, I'm all for standing by players, but patience is running thin. Need him at the top of his game tomorrow.

Here's a link to the Robbo thread from the start of the year, My link. Pg 55, should I have not gotten the link right.

Mainly berated, I'd say. He's just not Mr Popular and people don't appreciate him enough. He does his best, applauds the fans, and comes across as a top bloke on the telebox. He's never really injured either, touch wood, like a number of our squad. But when you read the thread, it would appear the majority just don't see his good qualities.

Surely with Diouf, we as a set of supporters have a opportunity with Diouf?

Bolton's fans always supported him and cheered him, and he's always nipping back as he obviously likes to be loved. So he's been accused and denies it, so if we show him support in a time of peril don't you reckon that his affinity to Rovers would be increased? If he had a better relationship to the fans and felt a bit more loved as he obviously needs, we might see more from him on the pitch.

As for booing, its happened this year without doubt. I've always been baffled by it's occurance if honest, the 12th man can switch sides during the match???? :wacko:

What a little ray of sunshine you are. His lawyer has said he didn't do it, okay they all say that, but until he's tried and found guilty he's entiitled to the presumption of innocence.

Thats British Law 47er.

I'm no expert and it's only an opinion but Senegalese law may well follow the French alternative. Alternatively Sharia law may be involved.

Thats British Law 47er.

I'm no expert and it's only an opinion but Senegalese law may well follow the French alternative. Alternatively Sharia law may be involved.

That shouldn't change how we deal with him surely? He's in Britain and that's how we do things. Suppose we chuck him out and find its all made up? I don't think much of him as a person (from what I understand of his profile) and I didn't want us to sign him. but he's here and playing at least as well as a player that cost a moderate fee could be expected to so why stick the boot in? Let other fans do that, there's no shortage of them.

• 3 weeks later...

When was it gold? Sure you're not thinking of the Bentley? (the car, not David)

After the silver - only had it gold for a couple of weeks though...I see it almost every day!

And that BBC article relates to when he got pulled back in September!

That merc has now been 3 colours - silver, gold & white - So what!!

As for Chavastic essex boy white - what is the most popular colour on the new 10 reg's? Yes it white!

I'll have to defend white cars mate....I sell a lot of cars and recently white is through the roof I'll grant you....but some cars do look right in white.....however...there is a tendancy for this to go over the top...and you get bog standard Vauxhall Insignia/Astra/civics/focus...rubbishy cars like that... in white...very nasty.....I have a white 123D M Sport and it looks frickin cool man, especially with the big alloys and privacy glass....Audi S3 looks very nice in white...Dioufs car also suits white..... :blush:

some cars do look right in white however you get bog standard cars like a Vauxhall Insignia -rubbishy cars like that-in white -very nasty

Hold on a bit mate, I drive a white Insignia !!!! It is beautiful. A good size, sexy shape and better value for money than the competitions Mondeo, Passat etc. Nasty car indeed!!!

Archived