BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2-0 or 5/6-0. not really that difficult to understand is it?

0 points and no points = nowt...ITS BEEN @#/?,IF YOUR HAPPY WITH LOSING 2-0 THEN THATS UP TO YOU ,BUT IF YOUR HAPPY TO LOSE "BY ONLY X" THEN THAT MAKES YOU A LOSER TOO.

PATHETIC RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WE DONT TURN ANYTHING IN TODAY BECAUSE WE CANT WIN??/ BULL SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic response? Or should i type in uppercase for you? I've heard some crap on hear but i think you have won the award for spouting the most today. What is pathetic is the fickle bunch of so called supporters on hear. Down to the bare bones we have simply been outclassed by a better side. Nobody is disputing how poor we've been this year but put it in perspective. Liverpool are competing for the title for gods sake. If we have been outclassed then so have most in the league.

Liverpool please score a 3rd and then I can go to bed. With the Chelsea rematch in midweek they must be delighted that Rovers have given them nothing more than a practice match today.

Newcastle win today and next week's game at Stoke assumes humungous proportions for Rovers. On the evidence of the past 2 matches I wouldn't give us much hope.

Pathetic response? Or should i type in uppercase for you? I've heard some crap on hear but i think you have won the award for spouting the most today. What is pathetic is the fickle bunch of so called supporters on hear. Down to the bare bones we have simply been outclassed by a better side. Nobody is disputing how poor we've been this year but put it in perspective. Liverpool are competing for the title for gods sake. If we have been outclassed then so have most in the league.

1.YOU CAN type WIth whatever case you like ,i dont care.

2. fickle ? who ? so called fans who?

3. liverpool are competing for the title? whoppy do lets roll over and die before we start.

If it goes to goal diff and we stay up by one goal you could look at the 2-0 today and say it was a decent result

and if it goes to one point you could say why didnt we try at anfeild? TODAY IS WHAT MATTERED .WORRY ABOUT NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK.

Poor defending but a good strike. Kind of think Robbo should do better tough after watching the replay.

Point is, nobody closed him down.

Why is this so difficult to understand? NOBODY is happy with losing. NOBODY is happy with the performance but considering the potential importance of goal difference come the end of the season, if we get out of Anfield without a huge reverse then we've something to be thankful for. Especially given the performance in the first half.

This board really does go into silly season on a bad day.

Why is this so difficult to understand? NOBODY is happy with losing. NOBODY is happy with the performance but considering the potential importance of goal difference come the end of the season, if we get out of Anfield without a huge reverse then we've something to be thankful for. Especially given the performance in the first half.

This board really does go into silly season on a bad day.

3 GOALS? is a mauling...could have /should of been 8 or 9

I blame abbey for that one :lol:

get blamed for everything else.

Archived