BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I do agree with PH on one thing however Treacey shouldn't be playing, the best chance we had was a free kick and then a corner both poorly delivered

Guest Vinjay606

This has to improve for the sake of goal difference if nothing else.

It was a outstanding goal that destroyed the obvious game plan but there should still be a plan B.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

Never mind the fact that we have been shocking most of the season and are battling for survival, never mind the fact that Man Utd, Villa and Real f**king Madrid have conceded 13 goals against this side, never mind the fact that Torres is the best striker in the world - we simply should have done better against him and we should be battering down the Liverpool defence. Sam out <_<

A disgrace and an embarrassment. Most people on this messageboard rightly criticised Ince for playing players out of position every week, and for putting in effortless, gutless and far too respectful displays against 'bigger' teams. Tell me what's changed under Sam again?

Mokoena is so absolutely useless we'd be better of starting with 10 men - he is nothing but a liability. Treacy being picked ahead of Carlos is frankly a mystery.

Why Andrews at RB when Zurab is on the bench. Why a CB upfront, a LB in midfield, a midfielder at RB, a left midfielder on the right?

Words fail me.

Treacy took the first one.

This has to change 2nd half. Regardless of whether Plan A was done by some genius with Torres, we would never have gotten to half time without conceding the way it's been going.

We had the same goal difference as Newcastle before the game started so it's quite important. Samba should go back, Benni on and any one of like 7 players should make way for him.

Carlos should be IMO, if we are relying on set pieces to get a goal. I definitely would have played Carlos today.

I know a lot of people don't rate Carlos, but this was obviously treated as a nothing game. At least with Carlos we know there's always a threat from a set-piece, no matter how badly we're doing on the pitch.

• Backroom

Lets hope Liverpool get bored of attacking come the second half. Never been a fan of theirs but today they look like a team that could win the league and we look like a team that shouldn't be in the league.

I'll take some solace in the fact that this is a long long way from our best team, we need some players to recover quickly for next week though

I'm very glad it is half-time now.

If we lose 2-0 right now i'll be happy, and thats only because of GD wouldn't have been harmed too much.

Looks like we are going to be Stoke fans for this afternoon, if only for them maintain the gap between us and Newcastle.

In no way am I calling Sam out. But I think when a team you love is being battered (no matter how good the opposition) it is perfectly normal to vocally get angry about whatever it is that happens.

It's what being a fan is all about, it makes the good stuff.. that much sweeter ^_^

NOW GET MCCARTHY UP FRONT AND SAMBA INTO CM, MOVE GIVET TO LEFT BACK AND OOIJER TO RIGHT BACK!!!

Never mind the fact that we have been shocking most of the season and are battling for survival, never mind the fact that Man Utd, Villa and Real f**king Madrid have conceded 13 goals against this side, never mind the fact that Torres is the best striker in the world - we simply should have done better against him and we should be battering down the Liverpool defence. Sam out <_<

So its ok to be beat before you start and not even try!!!!

We ARE the worst team in the Premier League. By some distance.

However we may not finish in the bottom 3 yet.

The important games today have yet to start.

But would you put money on us winning another game?

our form under allardyce makes us a top 8 team....................knee jerk reactions to unwinnable games much?

Lets hope Liverpool get bored of attacking come the second half. Never been a fan of theirs but today they look like a team that could win the league and we look like a team that shouldn't be in the league.

I'll take some solace in the fact that this is a long long way from our best team, we need some players to recover quickly for next week though

its like men against infants.

You guys are a bunch of jokers, Rovers where always guna lose this one, whatever formation or players picked. Even if all the players out there played 110% they would still lose and would be made to look championship quality because Liverpool are a WORLD class team who spend BIG money on players, We are a very poor premiership team with lots of injuries and a WEAK squad, You all know that so what did you expect today??????

Archived