BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

Firstly, Torres is NOT the best striker in the world, he is behind Henry, E'to, Villa, Huntelaar, RVN IMO. Its the players around him that make him so good.

Granted, the finish was class but Rovers defence gave him SPACE.

Rovers are giving SPACE to every liverpool player thats why we are being crucified, there is NO closing down. Now if I can see that then why cant the bloody team manager and staff ?

The employing of Andrews at RB is a waste of a place in the team, as is the spot occupied by Treacy. You would get far more out of young Doran being in the team rather than KT. I am certain that as bad as Simpson is he would have performed better than Andrews whilst that would have allowed a beter set of legs in the middle to assist the midfield.

Rovers are just not competing and are chasing the ball as well as the game.

Its not rocket science for me.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are a bunch of jokers, Rovers where always guna lose this one, whatever formation or players picked. Even if all the players out there played 110% they would still lose and would be made to look championship quality because Liverpool are a WORLD class team who spend BIG money on players, We are a very poor premiership team with lots of injuries and a WEAK squad, You all know that so what did you expect today??????

WE EXPECT PRIDE AND EFFORT

You guys are a bunch of jokers, Rovers where always guna lose this one, whatever formation or players picked. Even if all the players out there played 110% they would still lose and would be made to look championship quality because Liverpool are a WORLD class team who spend BIG money on players, We are a very poor premiership team with lots of injuries and a WEAK squad, You all know that so what did you expect today??????

Effort? Heart? Tactical nous? Even one of those 3 would be good right now ....

I EXPECT PASSION ,ENERGY AND EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT WHAT WEVE JUST WITNESSED ,SO WHAT IF THERE A GOOD TEAM WE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION SO SHOULD AT LEAST COMPETE....ASK BORO THEY DID EM!!

Nobody is asking for Sam to be axed. However i do believe we have the right to be annoyed/angry when we turn up to a match and just accept defeat before kick off. Wheres the work-ethic? We need to scrap for everything right now, it would not of been impossible for us to turn up and try and get a point here or even a win.

We have the right to expect us to turn up and play for the win, not turn up and just accept defeat.

I don't care for the mention of someone on here of what they did to Real Madrid, so what? That were a different game, in a different competition, with different players. Anyone on anyday can beat anybody, thats what i'd like to see in terms of attitude for Rovers. Turning up and accepting defeat in not acceptable for me and i'm sure other fans on here agree with me.

So its ok to be beat before you start and not even try!!!!

No it isn't and no it isn't. Fact is, I think they are trying - they're just nowhere near good enough to get anywhere near Liverpool at the moment. First goal - undefendable. Second goal, superb cross but a foul - Samba would have been penalised for that at the kop end. Need to change tactics now and get at them faster and harder. But people need to get a grip

• Backroom

an interesting stat Gray mentioned earlier, since Sam took ofer Rover's have only lost against the top 5 sides apparently, now I'd rather have that than picking up the odd point in these games and getting beat by the teams around us.

(Can you tell I'm now scraping the barrel trying to defend them - just trying to keep positive now)

We'd still lose!!! don't you get it.

They big is next Saturday vs Stoke, The manager knows it, thats filtered down to the players that's obvious.

PATHETIC RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WE DONT TURN ANYTHING IN TODAY BECAUSE WE CANT WIN??/ BULL SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd still lose!!! don't you get it.

They big is next Saturday vs Stoke, The manager knows it, thats filtered down to the players that's obvious.

of course I get it BR, it doesnt stop me wanting those two characteristics being shown by players in blue and white despite who we are playing.

whether or not we go to Stoke next week, its todays game that matters. Our inept display just gives more impetus to the opposition.

Granted, the finish was class but Rovers defence gave him SPACE.

Rovers are giving SPACE to every liverpool player thats why we are being crucified, there is NO closing down. Now if I can see that then why cant the bloody team manager and staff ?

The employing of Andrews at RB is a waste of a place in the team, as is the spot occupied by Treacy. You would get far more out of young Doran being in the team rather than KT. I am certain that as bad as Simpson is he would have performed better than Andrews whilst that would have allowed a beter set of legs in the middle to assist the midfield.

Rovers are just not competing and are chasing the ball as well as the game.

Its not rocket science for me.

Just about sums it up for me

Wanting Sam axed is downright asinine. The guy has given us a fighting chance of survival, and we'd be back in the Top 10 based on our form.

HOWEVER, that still doesn't mean I agree with his treatment of these games. We tried to park the bus against Arsenal and got absolutely hammered! If we're going to throw these games, we might as well go for broke because we'll only slip goals left, right, and centre anyway.

Im really surprised Treacy is playing. If Carlos is not physically up to standard, then surely Treacy aint either. Carlos should have played down the left, Dunn down the right. Ooijer at right back with Samba to partner Nelsen and Benni up front. I wasnt expecting anything from this game, but the line up has been awful.

Archived