BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We ARE the worst team in the Premier League. By some distance.

However we may not finish in the bottom 3 yet.

The important games today have yet to start.

But would you put money on us winning another game?

I'm sorry but anyone who is questionning what i said needs their head examining. Yes we have injuries but your telling me he had no other choice but to play Andrews out of position at RB when he could have played Ooijer there and left Samba at CB, playing Benni upfront. He didn't have to play Treacy out of position on the right wing, he clearly could have let Dunn play there and let Carlos play behind the striker in the middle, with Andrews playing in his position.

We are not in the position to be righting off games before they've even started. You don't see Stoke turning up asking to be spanked.

I'm a fan of Big Sam but this and the Arsenal game are just not acceptable for any club.

Thats one way of looking at it PH.

On todays performance alone we are down :unsure:

It simply is awful, no leadership and no effort. Where is Dunny, the axe, treacy ? where is the creative spark ?

it really is mindnumbing watching this game

• Backroom
We ARE the worst team in the Premier League. By some distance.

However we may not finish in the bottom 3 yet.

The important games today have yet to start.

But would you put money on us winning another game?

Get a grip, if we are the worst team by some distance why are we not bottom by some distance?

Yes today is poor but we are playing Liverpool it wont define if we stay up or go down.

I'm sorry but anyone who is questionning what i said needs their head examining. Yes we have injuries but your telling me he had no other choice but to play Andrews out of position at RB when he could have played Ooijer there and left Samba at CB, playing Benni upfront. He didn't have to play Treacy out of position on the right wing, he clearly could have let Dunn play there and let Carlos play behind the striker in the middle, with Andrews playing in his position.

We are not in the position to be righting off games before they've even started. You don't see Stoke turning up asking to be spanked.

I'm a fan of Big Sam but this and the Arsenal game are just not acceptable for any club.

I have to agree with you. Throwing Samba up front should be an emergency measure. It's not something we should we do from the off, especially on his own!

Really don't see what Treacy's done to get ahead of Carlos.

Archived