BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Preview

Blatantly a 4-5-1. I don´t know how they´ve managed to make 4-4-2 out of that.

Much more positive team than we´ve seen in recent weeks. I think its probably the team that we´ve all been calling for, with the possible exception of Tugay for Dunn, however the old man might just pull something out of the bag for us again.

Off to the English bar with the Blue and White halves on. La Paz, Bolivia.

Come on you blues.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still think 4-4-2 with samba and benni up front. no way will it be 4-5-1 with benni up top... same has learnt from last week that lumpin the ball up to benni all alone will NOT work so that is why samba is there.

good solid line up except that our center midfield is lacking in space... well when is it not? maybe should have put dunny in for tugay instead as he provides abit more drive into the area. but tugay can probably pick out samba from 70 yards away which is why he is in there.

come on rovers! 3-0 to us!

Good team, nice to be back in Blighty for the weekend. Skysports doesn't change. Nice cuppa tea and a bicky and off we go. I feel good about this. They all know with the results this weekend that they can make a big stride towards safety this afternoon.

We've been very aggressive in trying to get Samba involved but the ball is failing to break for us (aside from McCarthy's rather simple goal) and we're not getting in and around him to pick up the crumbs.

Delighted to be in the lead but even Wigan are looking like a better footballing side at the moment.

Yesssss yes yes! Nelsen you beauty! Samba and Benni have done well together. Super Dunny on.

Thats why i still rate Robbo. Super stuff Robinson, but c'mon guys lets get a 3rd goal and kill off this game.

Archived