BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Preview

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Robbo has done a superb job today, I'm really pleased for him... he's come under some unfair criticism this season from certain fans and this game is proof that he is potentially a world class keeper.

• Backroom

Brilliant, absolutely chuffed to bits! You could see how together the lads were, and they were totally committed to the cause. Ewood was rocking as well, what a beautiful day :rover:

This is a huge bodyblow to the teams below us... they would have been desperate for us to lose, and 3 points has pulled us almost to the finish line. If we play with that togetherness, passion and commitment for the last few games we will be fine.

Also, THANK YOU ROBBO, legend! :rover:

delighted, absolutely delighted, first half best ive seen us play for a while, robinson easily mom at least 2 world class saves plus some superb defending, on another day it could have been a right drubbing... not today, kudos to grella and tugs showed we can actually pass and not just hoof it, samba for causing trouble & making the first goal and peds did well also i thought

wow I can't believe we won. Benni was responsible for both goals, he was the difference-maker today. Legend.

A cold wave went through me when we brought Andrews and then Carlos on, these two are definitely not changes one makes with the aim of preserving the score. Luckily we survived, albeit having to cleat it 5 times off the line.

Very scrappy, but we did the job today...not far to go now.

Archived