BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko wrote very clearly that mystery guy is better than Kevin Kuranyi. Kuranyi is German national team bench striker. That makes him a very good player. Peter Crouch is a regular starter for England. Kuranyi is better player than him. Actually only Rooney is better English striker than Kuranyi. So this mystery guy must be foreign and probably not playing in a big league. Hope the name will come out even if the signing fails.

Never heard this Kennedy before. Not a great goal scorer. And these 6 national team goals are probably against Samoa in one game. He is tall though. No use.

At a guess i would say:

RSC - £30,000-£35,000, Derbyshire - £15,000-£20,000, McCarthy - £30,000-£35,000, Villanueva - £15,000-£20,000, Tugay - £20,000-£25,000, Mokoena - £20,000 - £25,000 and Ooijer - £20,000 - £25,000

To the above poster, apon reflection of the stats from the season. Gamst may appear laclastre this season gone, but he got himself 8 assists, only 1 less then the likes of Ashley Young and 2 less then Steven Gerrard...

RSC is on 60-65k a week. Benni will be on 40-45k. Villanueva figures seem abit high. However the Tugay/ Ooijer figures also seem very low. How many dutch international defenders do you know that would accept just 20k a week?

On top of that, didn't Nicko say this striker would walk into our first 11?

So it can't be half the names mentioned on here, ala Sinclair, Campbell etc.

just what i was thinking... all the names said earlier are good but the way nicko said it means the mystery guy is really good !

must be in the 25-29 age bracket and a full international i would guess.. however i wouldn't be suprised if it was an older guy like rivaldo ha! (im sure he is still playing)

just what i was thinking... all the names said earlier are good but the way nicko said it means the mystery guy is really good !

must be in the 25-29 age bracket and a full international i would guess.. however i wouldn't be suprised if it was an older guy like rivaldo ha! (im sure he is still playing)

I bet its not Rivaldo type former star. I think this is one season left of contract guy. Clubs want some money while they can. Is Givet 100% sure deal?

Guest benmaxwell
According to JW it is yes

According to John Williams we are very very close. He was missquoted by Setanta apparently...

Guest benmaxwell
:o Jack Walker?

Bah, you nimble fingered swine

Excuse the confusion on my part lads. Got smacked in the head by a on-wall 43-inch tv earlier that didn't obviously have very good brackets. Have been seeing double vision and having wandering thoughts ever since.

So i wonder if Man City are ever going to make a bid for Alan Shearer then... :wacko::blink:;):lol:

Guest benmaxwell
Nicko, i have just heard that we are showing an interest in Villarreal creative midfielder Matías Fernández..? Have you heard anything about this?

I guess the question of whether their are media/spies reading the board has been answered: http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...est/gnid-54706/

I guess i must have some good contacts after all...

Guest benmaxwell
You what? :wacko:

André-Pierre Gignac, a very very very overated French striker with a goalscoring record equal to Rigters (figure of speech)... :lol:

According to John Williams we are very very close. He was missquoted by Setanta apparently...

Thats not what he said at the awards evening.

He said he doesnt usually comment until something is 100% certain, however with Givet he could confirm that the deal had been done and will be completed, he would be signing a 4 year deal and it would be complete soon.

Archived