BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Real Madrid player who have won the PL title several times come to Ewood Park? Makes no sence. And Nicko said this "better than Kuranyi mystery man" is close to join Rovers. If it was RVN and it´s over I´m sad. He´d be magnificent signing of course but hope it was someone else and still going through.

Not the most reliable website but :

Tuncay tipped to replace Tugay at Blackburn Rovers

He would be an imaginative signing, probably an expensive one as well. I think he will probably go to a club playing in europe.

Probably lifted that from this site. I flagged the possibility of that one up on Sunday as a result of info received.

pavleychenko is a superior player to rsc. he does everything roque does except fade out of games and is not as injury prone. anyway add another 5 million and rovers could probably get huddlestone or bentley to join them. but rovers would be adding much to the wage bill.

I'm with you mick. If there was the slightest chance of this happening i'd hope we'd try. Before he went to spurs he was amongst the best strikers i had seen in a long time. I'd take him in a shot. I know it would almost certainly never happen, but Rovers would be the ideal place for him to find his shooting boots again.

Probably lifted that from this site. I flagged the possibility of that one up on Sunday as a result of info received.

I was thinking the same thing, blatantly someone has been on a few rovers message boards and seen his name mentioned a few times

SHOCKER was van der Meyde.

GOOD ONE...yet to be revealed, but I hear the news on it is good...just a question of time and getting the thing done.

Silence is golden on this one.

Anyway, back to driving that open-top bus... :lol:

GOOD ONE...yet to be revealed, but I hear the news on it is good...just a question of time and getting the thing done.

Any news on how Van De Meyde is doing as the LET were hinting that we would not be signing him.

What's the latest on the Celtic situation Nicko ? , your pal wised up yet ? Don't give uo the day job.

Any news on how Van De Meyde is doing as the LET were hinting that we would not be signing him.

One can only hope...

Heard an interesting one yesterday at Wembley that Sam wanted to buy him for Bolton from Inter Milan.

So there is more to this than meets the eye. He is a fan of the player.

What's the latest on the Celtic situation Nicko ? , your pal wised up yet ? Don't give uo the day job.

I will tell you in the morning.

Once the Mirror is out.

;)

Guest benmaxwell

Nicko, any chance we are interested in Tuncay? That unreliable website has him linked to us for £4 million? :lol:

Nicko, any chance we are interested in Tuncay? That unreliable website has him linked to us for £4 million? :lol:

I hope so, but I believe he wants to go home to Turkey.

Massive wages - £60,000-a-week.

Guest benmaxwell
I hope so, but I believe he wants to go home to Turkey.

Massive wages - £60,000-a-week.

Would be a horrible shame if he went back to Turkey off the back of 1 failed season in the Premier League. If we can sell Derbs and bring in Tuncay for around the same fee, it is surely a no-brainer!

Would be a horrible shame if he went back to Turkey off the back of 1 failed season in the Premier League. If we can sell Derbs and bring in Tuncay for around the same fee, it is surely a no-brainer!

Best part of £10 million for a 3 year contract plus whatever fee - £4-6 million if we are lucky? That is a no-brainer if you ask me...

Middlesbrough were probably happy to pay £60,000 because they got him on a free transfer - a bit like when Sol Campbell was on mega wages for the first few years of his Arsenal contract.

I don't think Tuncay will expect the same wherever he goes next.

Archived