BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 10

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No stadium creator, no improvement on team managment, no new features just improvements, no music changer.

From the sounds of it this looks a very dissapointing game :(

I like the last two points. I like to play a neat and tidy passing game, which gets alot of posession. I hate playing against cheap high pressure opponents who just shoot from centre and play long through balls to quick strikers.

I'm not really a fan of PES so its very likely i'll end up purchasing this game anyway. I really enjoyed playing Fifa 09 and the online play was superb when you wasn't paired with a quitter, i hope a publisher will one day punish these people properly. For example every three quits they do, they get banned for 2/3weeks if they are not due to connection issues which surely they would be able to deal with at their end of the server. Then again, it would probably mean the publishers would have to employ people to do this and it wouldn't be worth their while I suppose.

I hope they do keep the pace of the truly fast players but cut it back on players that aren't really as fast as they are in the current game. Ronaldo should be truly fast, same with Ashley Young and Agbonlahor but people like Babel shouldn't be as fast as they are. I've never seen him sprint that fast in real life, probably because he sits on the bench but still, he surely isn't that fast.

I will almost certainly be buying it for PS3 but it would help if they gave us a few extra features

building on my previous point

new leagues-surely russian, argentinian, ukrainian, egyptian are too big to miss out on?

stadium creator (btw is this in ultimate team? because I havn't got that yet)

trick and celebration editor

so many things....

• 2 weeks later...

I've just found out some more news.

you can no longer set your team out in an ultra defensive manner and let your fast striker do all the work - formation exploits have been looked at to ensure cheap tactics aren't so easy to pull off.

Videogamer.com Hands-On Review

There is a new logic system where players will make choices based on urgency and players will curve their runs to avoid being offside!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EA can change a few little things and make a HUGE difference to the game and make it alot more realistic

1)allowing the player to download their teams home stadium for use in MM and BAP or even having them as DLC at £2 a stadium

2)the amount of fans dependant on the profile of a game, eg 28k fans for rovers v united in the prem or 10k for rovers v plymouth in the FA cup 3rd round, and the loudness of the fans being represented with the numbers.

3)Fans singing/chanting more than 2 or 3 chants.

4)fans reacting to how well your arte performing during the game/season meaning you might be booed during a bad game and cheered during a good game.

5)the game changing the difficulty of the AL depending on how good/bad you are, so say you win 10 games 5-0 it goes up a difficulty and if you lose 10 games 4-0 it goes down one.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know the testing has already been done with players being invited by EA to attend sessions and give their feedback. These were real players of FIFA and not just games journalists. I guess we will just have to wait until September 10th

Archived