BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lars Jacobsen Signs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be interesting to see how he does for us. Hopefully he'll be injury free.

According to the Rovers website he had a dislocated shoulder, nothing too serious ;)

First choice right back for Denmark and they sit top of their group ahead of Sweden and Portugal, so I think this could be a quality signing, free transfer and a replacement for Ooijer, he was on about £1.5 million a year, wonder how much he is on?

Softly, softly approach. We can always give him an extended contract if he turns out to be the real deal.

Very true, probably with his recent injuries too.

Why only a 2 year deal. Seems a bit precarious to me.

I think you're reading too much in to that. The club are being cautious, its a good thing. The guy is 29, if gets injured again we could have him sat on a decent length contract at the age of 31, not contributing but taking up valuable wages.

If he's good we shouldn't have too much hassle trying to extend him, given his age.

Being Danish, I think this is great !

Good capture on a free. And a RB is needed.

And all the injury talk is over the top. He had a dislocated shoulder, thats all.

Well being Danish, pehaps you can let us know about the player, is he good, is his distribution good, does he get forward etc??

Any comments would be appreciated.

• Backroom

Good deal in principle, I agree that Sam seems to be saving money on the less vital positions so he can pay out more for a top striker and midfielder.

At least we are active this year.

EVH: Young, cheap and looked quality against Spain

givet: class act

Add to that N'zonzi possibly and its a good start in theory.

I think you're reading too much in to that. The club are being cautious, its a good thing. The guy is 29, if gets injured again we could have him sat on a decent length contract at the age of 31, not contributing but taking up valuable wages.

If he's good we shouldn't have too much hassle trying to extend him, given his age.

We agreed a 4 year deal for Roque, look at his injuries ;)

I agree that the club are being cautious and doing the right thing.

Being Danish, I think this is great !

Good capture on a free. And a RB is needed.

And all the injury talk is over the top. He had a dislocated shoulder, thats all.

Ah but once you have dislocated a shoulder, it nearly always becomes a weak spot, and has a nasty habit of popping out again at the slightest provocation. So I have been told by a doctor friend of mine.

Let's hope Rovers medical staff have looked at it properly in this case.

Well being Danish, pehaps you can let us know about the player, is he good, is his distribution good, does he get forward etc??

Any comments would be appreciated.

I am kind of biased, as he used to play for my local danish club Odense.

But i think he's a great RB, and very happy to get forward. First choice on the Danish National team does say something.

I'm happy :)

Ah but once you have dislocated a shoulder, it nearly always becomes a weak spot, and has a nasty habit of popping out again at the slightest provocation. So I have been told by a doctor friend of mine.

Let's hope Rovers medical staff have looked at it properly in this case.

And there was me thinking his dislocated shoulder was nothing serious.

If he's that good why have Everton let him go?

You could ask Man Utd the same about letting Ronaldo go, ok there's a hell of a lot less money involved but I'm sure you get the gist.

Archived