BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

Who's that guy who signed for Norwich in the morning and then wigan in the afternoon or something daft like that? David cotteril is it? He only had that season in the prem then drifted off to barely play for sheff utd I think.... That's a totally wild guess purely based on the very briefly for two prem teams clue.... I haven't bothered reading the rest of this thread to catch up!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's that guy who signed for Norwich in the morning and then wigan in the afternoon or something daft like that? David cotteril is it? He only had that season in the prem then drifted off to barely play for sheff utd I think.... That's a totally wild guess purely based on the very briefly for two prem teams clue.... I haven't bothered reading the rest of this thread to catch up!

this reminds me of the simpsons ep when moe comes in at the end claiming he had cracked the case but was way off

???????? "Me and Nath were really close and he's a fantastic player. It would be like having a member of the family back."

best of buddies here.

As I said could be wrong, but I'm sure they fell out over something must be someone else??

Mr Nixon do you know?

Anyway I'd still rather use Gally or even Hoillet, I thought the idea was to have a small squad with quality and then the kids backing that up??

Sam appears to be doing all right in the window, it appears he his trying to show people he is not a one trick pony!!

Of course only results will prove if he has done well, I do like his bringing in youth, fresh legs and some pace around but until we see how the side gel and play together we dont knowif this will be successful or not!!

As for Ellington, I can only think its to allow Gallagher to move on and to have a 'bench' striker, I am not sure he is right for the club but he may prove otherwise, if he does, good luck to him!!

Has Ellington ever had quality such as mccarthy,or maybe di santo by his side?

or mgp and ehd crosses ??

He might prove to be alright if he's cheap or free (i have read all the pages through the day but i forgot the price).

If Roberts was the best strike partner he ever had than he might be in for a treat given his pace as an asset.

Has Ellington ever had quality such as mccarthy,or maybe di santo by his side?

or mgp and ehd crosses ??

He might prove to be alright if he's cheap or free (i have read all the pages through the day but i forgot the price).

If Roberts was the best strike partner he ever had than he might be in for a treat given his pace as an asset.

MGP or EHD crosses? Do me a favour mate.

this can't come to fruition...the fella has never been premier standard, he's always been the run of the mill journeyman. Completely forgotten he was still playing last time he did anything noteworthy was some article in a newspaper about becoming a muslim ages ago, has'nt made headlines over his football in forever.

as opposed to who koumas, mate ?

You've seen enough of EDH to judge his ability already?

And I can't remember the last time MGP took a corner that cleared the front post, was it 2005/06? Around the same time the Duke last scored a goal.

so... as opposed to koumas ??

Wow, you are quite the warrior when it comes to proving a point.

I'd prefer Koumas to Gamst, yes. I'd prefer alot of others too.

And like yourself, I've never seen the new guy, so I won't make any ridiculous comments regarding him.

Remember that set pieces aren't included in assisting stats. So, if he still gets near the top of the charts minus his set-pieces, imagine how many goals he could provide if he just got that back. The class is there, but he just got told to defend and track back. Under allardyce, he had more freedom and it showed in his play and movement. I have no doubt we will see at least 5 goals from Pedersen this year. (Yes, I'm prepared to eat those words if it dont happen).

Remember that set pieces aren't included in assisting stats. So, if he still gets near the top of the charts minus his set-pieces, imagine how many goals he could provide if he just got that back. The class is there, but he just got told to defend and track back. Under allardyce, he had more freedom and it showed in his play and movement. I have no doubt we will see at least 5 goals from Pedersen this year. (Yes, I'm prepared to eat those words if it dont happen).

5 Prem goals?

I can smell a new 5 year £40,000 a week contract.

Just my opinion that's all. He's shown he has the talent to do that. He had his set piece duties and all the headlines taken by bentley. Bentley left and everybody was sh1t under P*** I***. Under allardyce, he showed a big improvement in his game. So my guess is that this will continue and he will score some more goals. Simples!

Archived