BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a crap guess but what about sinama pongalle?

Plays for Atletico Madrid, who paid a lot of money for him.

Probably wouldn't need a trial also, because everybody has seen him play dozens of times.

Argh. I'm with Le Chuck, it's absolutely maddening reading this!!!

Not a name but 'very briefly' suggests to me one appearance in the Premiership and not for a full match. Either subbed or as a sub.

Was at the top but headed for the bottom sounds like a cryptic clue but I can't figure it out.

Is there any milage in that Nicko?

Nicko, when asked "Nicko, can you at least clarify if he has played in the Premier League before? If not, will we have heard of him at all?" you replied "Yes, he has...but very briefly."

then later said you'd not mentioned the premier league.

So has Mr T played in the prem briefly for one of his 2 teams, neither of which got relegated?

Mr WTF [which was what I said when I heard] has been in the Premier briefly in his career, but was not with a Premier team last season...

Not a name but 'very briefly' suggests to me one appearance in the Premiership and not for a full match. Either subbed or as a sub.

Was at the top but headed for the bottom sounds like a cryptic clue but I can't figure it out.

Is there any milage in that Nicko?

I think he had just one season...which is a low average in quite a long career.

Mr WTF [which was what I said when I heard] has been in the Premier briefly in his career, but was not with a Premier team last season...

would this player get into our team/squad in his present state of fitness/quality?

Could it possibly be the boy with the smashed-up legs that played for us for 1 season on loan 2 or 3 seasons back? Damned if I can remember his name though. Played for us at same time as Bellamy and Pongolle (I think).

Archived