BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said earlier, it's a Kevin Davies-style one...a player who had something and seemed to have lost it...but still has time to recover.

Interesting that no-one has sniffed it. Just confirms how obscure this one is.

Thank goodness for that. I thought you were going to come up with Dwight York. (Phew!)

We have 2 strikers coming in, some money to spend plus a couple of youths who look promising (blackman, hoilet, gallagher?)

Why do we need someone like bridges or christie ??

Gallagher - The only thing that's promising about him is that Derby might be interested in buying him.

Never been good enough never will be

Gallagher - The only thing that's promising about him is that Derby might be interested in buying him.

Never been good enough never will be

hence the ? i put near his name.

I would prefer Gallagher to Christie or Bridges or any player that falls into that catagory

If I've read Nicko's clues right, it's going to be someone whose career went downhill after initially looking promising, rather someone who just declined due to old age.

For me that completely rules out people like Wiltord, Kewell, Shevchenko etc. Malcolm Christie sounds about right from all the clues so far, although it's probably not him.

Thank God someone is reading the clues. Some of the guesses are just laughable.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the over-reaction when this one is revealed. Suicide watchers stand by.

Pending further pondering I am going to hazard an initial guess at Rolando Bianchi.

Played in the Premiership for Man City, was a promising player and had a good scoring record for the u21s. Torino got relegated last season so may be wanting to get rid.

Archived