BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Re-sale value was a running gag with another poster...

The mole needed a stiff drink - does that mean it is that shocking that its bad ? or does that mean, the potential for it to pay off are too much to handle so a drink is needed to calm the nerves ?

I love how people like to think we would get Riquelme or Shevchenko... I dream these things often too!!!

Juan Roman Riguelme now plays for the team he supported as boy & is idolised like Maradonna, Boca Juniors. I dont think it matters what we were to offer, it would have to be of biblical proprtions for us to get anywhere near him!!!

Andriy Shevchenko is on about £15 basquillion pounds an hour, the likleyhood that we would even get him to the breakfast table is beyond our wildest dreams, unfortunately.

I think its Michael Ricketts!!! :lol:

I love how people like to think we would get Riquelme or Shevchenko... I dream these things often too!!!

Juan Roman Riguelme now plays for the team he supported as boy & is idolised like Maradonna, Boca Juniors. I dont think it matters what we were to offer, it would have to be of biblical proprtions for us to get anywhere near him!!!

Andriy Shevchenko is on about £15 basquillion pounds an hour, the likleyhood that we would even get him to the breakfast table is beyond our wildest dreams, unfortunately.

I think its Michael Ricketts!!! :lol:

Thats not a bad shout, Ricketts I mean, but only as a guess, it is a very bad shout as a signing. Playing at Walsall now.

Two clues on the trialist.

1 - nobody has got it so far.

2 - there are some very big similarities to Sam's signing of Kevin Davies for Bolton in this one.

He is ex-Southampton, or ex-Rovers, or both.

The mole needed a stiff drink - does that mean it is that shocking that its bad ? or does that mean, the potential for it to pay off are too much to handle so a drink is needed to calm the nerves ?

Stiff drink as in needed to recover from the shock...

Archived