BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

2 - there are some very big similarities to Sam's signing of Kevin Davies for Bolton in this one.

This would tell me that it is someone who has signed for someone in the past for big money but had an absolute shocker.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two clues on the trialist.

1 - nobody has got it so far.

2 - there are some very big similarities to Sam's signing of Kevin Davies for Bolton in this one.

So it's sombody who has been sold for a big sum but has failed to live up to it and is now looking for a new club and another chance?

Am I on the right lines Nicko?

Justin Fashanu?

:lol::lol:

I must admit I do enjoy when Nicko gets you lot in a tiz over stuff like this, hopefully this one rumbles on for as long as Mr X and is susequently met with the same outrage :lol:

Two clues on the trialist.

1 - nobody has got it so far.

2 - big fee paid but failed to live up to it???

Some guy on Lancs telegraph says Derby are in talks with Gally over a £1.6m move. why would we loan him out, isn't he out of contract in 12 months??

SSN - 10.23 Blackburn Rovers have raided Swedish club Malmo for two of their brightest teenage talents with strikers Besnik Rustermaj, 16, and Flilip Pivkovski, 15, agreeing terms at Ewood Park.

Anyone know anything about them??

I would pop for Adriano (we where linked to him early in the transfer window) or requilme (or however you spell it).. certainly a player who has fallen from grace over the last few years

Nice to hear Di Santos is in.. fingers crossed for Thursday.. would be nice to finalise the Kalanic deal.. will at least feel a little more relaxed lol

Archived