BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a funny feeling that it'll be Mutu.

Just the fact that Nicko said it was almost too bizarre for words ... given Mutu's history, that seems about right.

Right. And why exactly would Mutu, being one of the star players of a CL-side Fiorentina, with several years left on his deal, be having a trial at Ewood? C'mon people.

I know he went on loan to Barnsley not long after, but I'm sure Cov sold him on. I could be wrong though

He did go to barnsley but he was not offered a new contract from coventry at the end of this season, he is quite the contract rebel. He lost the chance to move to Sheff Utd and Bristol Rovers or City? (the better of the two) because he couldnt agree terms. Friends of mine who know his family said they were pretty good terms too !!

He has a very very big ego. He is a good player though.

Right. And why exactly would Mutu, being one of the star players of a CL-side Fiorentina, with several years left on his deal, be having a trial at Ewood? C'mon people.

What have you been smoking Bryan?

You have gone nuts. Have you been partying with Mutu?

No way is it Mutu.

Surely its not Kyle Lafferty.

No chance again, Walter seems to rate him for some reason.

I've got a funny feeling that it'll be Mutu.

Just the fact that Nicko said it was almost too bizarre for words ... given Mutu's history, that seems about right.

Mutu has been brilliant at Fiorentina for the last 3 seasons. Doubt it'd be him as he would cost a pretty penny (Roma bid 20 million Euro's for him a couple of season's ago) and he wouldn't warrant a trial as he'd walk straight into our team.

Archived