BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

think this name has been mentioned before...

Blackburn are targeting striker Miguel Angel Angulo after the player was released from the final year of his contract at Valencia.

Reports had suggested Angulo could be set to retire following his release from the Mestalla but the 32-year-old says he has no plans to quit football just yet.

Spanish publication Superdeporte have reported the 32-year-old is set to continue his career in England with Rovers boss Sam Allardyce reported to be chasing the hard-working forward, who can also play in midfield.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put us out of our misery Nicko and reveal......

Most of us aint too bothered if we can land Kalinic & Di Santo too!

I can't...it will be out everywhere within minutes...hoping this keeps for the morning...it's an interesting tale.

Sounds a bit like Kezman, but I don't think he'd have that shock effect.

Funny... that is exactly who I was thinking. 30 yrs old and gone from Chelsea to Atletico to Fenerbace and then on loan to PSG before making that move permanent.

As last time, people are going way OTT with their guesses...I bet there are a lot of disappointed people tomorrow.

Why would people like Bentley, Duff, Shevchenko, Kezman etc. come on trial with us? Just think about it!

I thought Bridges and Ricketts were good guesses but it seems it is not them. If I was going to have a guess I'd go with LuaLua, I have a feeling it will be a winger type striker after the Ghilas deal collapsed.

Malcolm Christie? :rolleyes:

They may have finally removed his head from up his own ar*e...

Good shout. It's going to be that kind of name I reckon.

Didn't he get an awful injury at Boro that pretty much ruined his career? He was looking very good until that happened.

Someone mentioned Albert Luque earlier, that could tick all the boxes of being a little supprising and out of the blue.

Was supposed to be the next big thing, then he signed for Newcastle and it went down from there.

Someone mentioned Albert Luque earlier, that could tick all the boxes of being a little supprising and out of the blue.

Was supposed to be the next big thing, then he signed for Newcastle and it went down from there.

Signed for a Spanish side last week. Good riddance.

When your mole was surprised, did he consider it a gem if it was pulled off. Or surprised somebody could be so stupid to think about this particular player.

Like I said earlier, it's a Kevin Davies-style one...a player who had something and seemed to have lost it...but still has time to recover.

Interesting that no-one has sniffed it. Just confirms how obscure this one is.

Like I said earlier, it's a Kevin Davies-style one...a player who had something and seemed to have lost it...but still has time to recover.

Interesting that no-one has sniffed it. Just confirms how obscure this one is.

Is he still playing now?

Archived