BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

There is a very surprising trialist in today...too bizarre for words...have to leave that for the day job sadly.

Di Santo is on his way according to my Chelsea chums. In fact, he may even be in the building.

Benjani could not come on loan - if it was ever even considered. Surely not a buy. Money now going on midfielders.

Plus the trialist's appepearance would also suggest that Benjani was never a goer.

All will be revealed on that one.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a very surprising trialist in today...too bizarre for words...have to leave that for the day job sadly.

Di Santo is on his way according to my Chelsea chums. In fact, he may even be in the building.

Benjani could not come on loan - if it was ever even considered. Surely not a buy. Money now going on midfielders.

Plus the trialist's appepearance would also suggest that Benjani was never a goer.

All will be revealed on that one.

So this suggests that the 'trialist' is a striker then.

More bizarre than Vieri or Fowler?

I know you can't answer any questions on the identity of the player but for one quick question, is the trialist a current international player?

Cheers Nicko

Could it be (in an ideal world) Michael Mifsud ??

He was all over the place a couple of years ago scoring 2 against United and 2 against us. He's younger, bags of pace and skill. He's been ''off the radar'' for a while now.

Plus he's free.

EDIT. Then again its not such a bizarre one.

Could it be (in an ideal world) Michael Mifsud ??

He was all over the place a couple of years ago scoring 2 against United and 2 against us. He's younger, bags of pace and skill. He's been ''off the radar'' for a while now.

Plus he's free.

EDIT. Then again its not such a bizarre one.

I know he went on loan to Barnsley not long after, but I'm sure Cov sold him on. I could be wrong though

Archived