SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr T (trialist) Guessing Game

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HES SUPPOSED TO BE OBSCURE!

NICKO HAD TO CHECK WHO HIS CLUB WERE!

BREIFLY PLAYED IN THE PL, SUGGESTS HE MAY BE ABROAD!

HES SUPPOSEDLY IN THE MOULD OF KEVIN DAVIES!

WE ARE NOW LOOKING AT MIDFIELDERS NOT STRIKERS SO THE TRIALIST HAS TO BE QUITE A CHEAP TARGET!

They are the clues so i think i can say people are way off with guesses like Christie, Ricketts etc.

No no no. He didn't say that. He said its a similar transfer to Davies, ie someone who lost their way after moving somewhere for a sizeable sum.

Christie and Ricketts are perfectly good guesses in that context.

HES SUPPOSED TO BE OBSCURE!

NICKO HAD TO CHECK WHO HIS CLUB WERE!

BREIFLY PLAYED IN THE PL, SUGGESTS HE MAY BE ABROAD!

WE ARE NOW LOOKING AT MIDFIELDERS NOT STRIKERS SO THE TRIALIST HAS TO BE QUITE A CHEAP TARGET!

They are the clues so i think i can say people are way off with guesses like Christie, Ricketts etc.

Collins Mbesuma, meant to be a great talent when he first arrived at Pompey after hitting 30 odd for Kaisier Chiefs, played 4 games for them after turning out to be pretty poor and fat if I remember correctly., now playing in South Africa for Mamaleodi Sundowns.

Wow I really think it's him as I just read on wikipedia that BFS tried to sign him for Bolton, might be wrong but I could be on to something.

Pending further pondering I am going to hazard an initial guess at Rolando Bianchi.

Played in the Premiership for Man City, was a promising player and had a good scoring record for the u21s. Torino got relegated last season so may be wanting to get rid.

Good effort, only played 6 months in the prem but couldn't settle in England.

Who was that joker at birmingham? Walter panini or summin

yeah...

walter panini is the grandson of a famous italian sandwich maker

and the son of sticker album publishing mogul :lol::P

pandiani is the fella... i think he scored against us at st andrews a few seasons ago... in nthe game where robbie blake came of the bench and equalised with his 1st touch!

Collins Mbesuma, meant to be a great talent when he first arrived at Pompey after hitting 30 odd for Kaisier Chiefs, played 4 games for them after turning out to be pretty poor and fat if I remember correctly., now playing in South Africa for Mamaleodi Sundowns.

Wow I really think it's him as I just read on wikipedia that BFS tried to sign him for Bolton, might be wrong but I could be on to something.

Another one with links to Willie Mckay. :lol:

CLUES:

- A real surprise

- Striker

- Younger than Fowler (who is 34)

- Been "off the radar" for almost as long

- Not played much recently

- Showed promise which was unfulfilled but "still has time to recover"

- He "was at the top" but "headed for the bottom"

- Played "very briefly" in the Premier League for TWO teams, neither were relegated

How hard can this be??

Archived