BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

Warnock on his arse when he was last man; Pedersen putting the first gree kick into row Z; Roberts spooning a sitter - last season seems such a distant memory! Am I the only whose pulse slows down when either Pedersen or Roberts get the ball?

Andrews and N'Onzi are anonymous but that was to be expected - neither should be starters, although Andrews chipped in a peach of a pass for Roberts and smacked in a good shot near the end.

On the plus side, Jacobsen has looked good, Givet also and Benni is far and away our quality player on the pitch, and we may well scuff a goal from a set-piece.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff so far. The goal was all Samba. losing it on the midline and not tracking back to prevent Adebayor for having a pop. However afterwards it was a very good performance. The new boys did well and even Peds looked up for it. Hope it continues for the second half, thought I expect City to see a lot more of the ball.

I hope we will see som Di Santo and Hoillett.

Roberts still can't finish and Benni looks very very rusty. Can't really see how they're going to get an equalizer. Think our best chance will come from either a samba header off a set piece of a Pedersen special.

Pedersen seems to have brought his international form over. One of his better displays in some time.

Guest ErinBrown
Even when it's 90% us and 10% the opposition, we're still losing. What is even the ********** point of this bull****.

Do mulligans exist in football? :lol:

Maybe we should just give up. Or maybe we should remind other big spending teams that even if we lose, we will try our hardest!

Warnock on his arse when he was last man; Pedersen putting the first gree kick into row Z; Roberts spooning a sitter - last season seems such a distant memory! Am I the only whose pulse slows down when either Pedersen or Roberts get the ball?

Andrews and N'Onzi are anonymous but that was to be expected - neither should be starters, although Andrews chipped in a peach of a pass for Roberts and smacked in a good shot near the end.

On the plus side, Jacobsen has looked good, Givet also and Benni is far and away our quality player on the pitch, and we may well scuff a goal from a set-piece.

I don't think N'Zonzi has been that bad. The lad was playing for a team in the French 2nd division (who were relegated) last season. It will take him time to settle.

As for pederson, he's been great apart from THAT freekick.

Agree about Jacobsen and Givet.

Archived