BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

When are commentators going to realise Diouf IS NOT IN AN OFFSIDE POSITION AT FREEKICKS!!!

I was more annoyed when I heard that City "have played ever so well."

Sure, they've passed the ball around well at times but for £100m and against a side like ours, you would expect more than THAT!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErinBrown

Totally undeserved... Oh well...

2-0 - Ireland.

What the hell is Sam doing laughing and joking with Hughes at the end!?

Looks like poor finishing is going to cost us. Don't think i'd play Roberts next game, you can't fault his workrate and teamwork but his finishing is terrible. Our side is only ever really going to create a handful of chances per game and we need to take them when they come.

But at least Roberts has the acceleration and can pull something out of nothing. Like in the first half, when he muscled past Dunne. Only problem is his end product....

Absolutely brilliant from Ireland. Embarassing from us.

Well and truly beaten by a far better team.

You're obviously a troll. Dodgy at the back and unable to finish but we ran rings round that arabs for most of the game.

I'm optimistic about life with Allardyce even after just one game, like the new lads, Givet played well.

I feel crushed, saddened, depressed, infuriated, gutted, and just plain down.

If we're gonna lose 2-0 at home after playing such good football.....well I just don't know what else to say.

I am so glad I ever became a football fan. <_<

Shame to lose 2-0, City were always gonna be dangerous on the counter with the pace of Wright-Phillips, Tevez et al.

Probably didn't deserve to lose but that's football sometimes. N'Zonzi looked good first half but faded in the second. Jacobsen was very solid and showed a lot more going forward than Warnock which surprised me. Pedersen was quite threatening and Givet and Samba were solid at the back. Lets hope Kallinic can finish though, 'cos Roberts should have buried two and McCarthy seemed pretty lacklustre despite an obvious drop in weight. Andrews was a waste of a position, ditto Di Santo when he came on.

Some promise shown bearing in mind our squad cost less than 1 Adebayor and at least Burnley lost as well.

Archived