BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see this thread has rapidly descended into child like ramblings from uneducated Rovers knuckle draggers.

That's why you can't have a sensible discussion.

Can still hear the cries of 'Glory Hunters' drifting up the M65 from the early 90's.

Oh dear! :wacko:

When was the last time Rovers sold 36,000? that's right, never.

Just answer one question, despite an excellent season, how come (remember the 36,000) you only averaged 12,000 in home attendances?? :wacko:

Where did the other 24,000 come from, well more, cos out of the 12,000 there was away support as well <_<

But we sold 22,000 season tickets already for next year.

In a stadium with max capacity 23,000 a condemned stand which may not be in use and a segregated area for away fans??

Get yourself half a brain mate, it just cant happen :lol:

Nice to see Sir Ranulf is carrying on the trend of dingles being brainless. 22,000? You're having a laugh pal. Who are you ground sharing with? The dingle Dome can surely only accommodate a maximum of around 19,000 home fans?

All these nutters queuing up for season tickets will obviously be there next season back in the Championship won't they... I think not.

Are you proud of you're fair weather fans?

When was the last time Rovers sold 36,000? that's right, never.

I've got to admit it, we'll not sell 36,000 tickets pal, our ground holds 31,500...

That's that maths problem of yours again... just stick to multiples of 6 so you can count with your fingers.

He wasn't talking about next year, next season has nothing to do with your pathetic attendances in the Championship.

How many did you get against QPR? 3,500 or so? What a joke you are.

Wait for next season, you'll get a full house for the first half of the season the the crowd will dwindle when reality hits.....

That makes me a plastic then!

Not missed a home league game for 19 years and seen us play at over 110 grounds.

Yorky, a little explanation... the plastics are not the 7000 season ticket holders (I just realised, only 7000? your having a laugh!!). The plastics are for the numpty's who are joining the queue for the season tickets, I think you will also find that the tail end of the queue do not actually know what they are queueing for.

Real fan's of fcdingle will get a little respect for following their team, not from me of course but there are many do gooders out there who believe in all sorts of crap..

So lets get this straight. Last Season, Monkey Boy Kilby offered free season tickets to current season ticket holders if they get promoted, and they only sold 7000. That is rubbish support.

Nice to see Sir Ranulf is carrying on the trend of dingles being brainless. 22,000? You're having a laugh pal. Who are you ground sharing with? The dingle Dome can surely only accommodate a maximum of around 19,000 home fans?

All these nutters queuing up for season tickets will obviously be there next season back in the Championship won't they... I think not.

Are you proud of you're fair weather fans?

I've got to admit it, we'll not sell 36,000 tickets pal, our ground holds 31,500...

That's that maths problem of yours again... just stick to multiples of 6 so you can count with your fingers.

What about at Cardiff? You didn't even get close for your Final, let alone the semis!

What about at Cardiff? You didn't even get close for your Final, let alone the semis!

You're struggling now son, your having a dig about how many we took to Cardiff? How many did we take then Ranulf?

You may have sold out for Wembley recently, I'm not sure if you did or not. But you've got to remember that that will be the last visit to Wembley you will have for a long long time. It was the biggest game you have played for 33 years.

It's only a wind up because Burnley sold 36,000 and when Rovers have appeared in finals and semis they didn't even get close.

How sad that this dingle is trying to win an arguement on ticket sales, when quit clearly he/she sorry it made a prat out of it's self by claiming to have sold 22,000 season tickets for next year. As has been mentioned you have had a gate under 4k and an average of about 12k, which lets face it, it's pathetic.

Archived