BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

How sad that this dingle is trying to win an arguement on ticket sales, when quit clearly he/she sorry it made a prat out of it's self by claiming to have sold 22,000 season tickets for next year. As has been mentioned you have had a gate under 4k and an average of about 12k, which lets face it, it's pathetic.

I think the rocket is aluding to our FA Cup semi v Chelsea. There were more Rovers fans than Chelsea there that day. Numbnuts probably thinks Burnley have a bigger following than them as well.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We sold our 31000 allocation in 2002. Dont know how many more we were supposed to sell.

Sir Ranulf hasn't explained how 22000 Dingles have season tickets yet.

Correct - There was also a number of Rovers fans in the away end. We cant sell anymore if we aint given anymore can we!!

Anyway Dingle dome holds 23k, Away fans will get 3000-3500

Clubs have to leave 10% for open sale (2300). You then have the FACT that you have a stand that could be closed for half a season :lol::lol::lol: So therefore they will need to ensure there is room to move away fans to another stand if necessary.

That gives you a realistic maximum of 16k. Anymore and figures have been done wrong - AGAIN!!

How sad that this dingle is trying to win an arguement on ticket sales, when quit clearly he/she sorry it made a prat out of it's self by claiming to have sold 22,000 season tickets for next year. As has been mentioned you have had a gate under 4k and an average of about 12k, which lets face it, it's pathetic.

Hey, come on, credit where credit is due. They had an average of 13,400. That's a lot of people to be let out of mental institutions at any one time.

Correct - There was also a number of Rovers fans in the away end. We cant sell anymore if we aint given anymore can we!!

Anyway Dingle dome holds 23k, Away fans will get 3000-3500

Clubs have to leave 10% for open sale (2300). You then have the FACT that you have a stand that could be closed for half a season :lol::lol::lol: So therefore they will need to ensure there is room to move away fans to another stand if necessary.

That gives you a realistic maximum of 16k. Anymore and figures have been done wrong - AGAIN!!

Like I said earlier, the dingles haven't quite got this maths lark have they?

Yorky, a little explanation... the plastics are not the 7000 season ticket holders (I just realised, only 7000? your having a laugh!!). The plastics are for the numpty's who are joining the queue for the season tickets, I think you will also find that the tail end of the queue do not actually know what they are queueing for.

Real fan's of fcdingle will get a little respect for following their team, not from me of course but there are many do gooders out there who believe in all sorts of crap..

So lets get this straight. Last Season, Monkey Boy Kilby offered free season tickets to current season ticket holders if they get promoted, and they only sold 7000. That is rubbish support.

Yeah, that's what I mean UM, but that was not what was posted.

The 7000 is just what was quoted, I have never counted them myself, better things to do!

The very low crowd was an early FA cup round not league and in the middle of a very expensive, for the fans, Carling Cup run. Still was shockingly bad I know, but I was there, so no more I can do.

Not missed a home league game for 19 years and seen us play at over 110 grounds.

Good on ya YC

interests me this one as approaching 80 with Rovers - are you including some new and old (same club )grounds here or just one off's.

I know you've been hanging around the nether regions for some while and have seem clubs come and go but that is one hell of a lot.

Any of the current Premier you have not visited (intend to this season) or well known ones even in the lower leagues?

Good on ya YC

interests me this one as approaching 80 with Rovers - are you including some new and old (same club )grounds here or just one off's.

I know you've been hanging around the nether regions for some while and have seem clubs come and go but that is one hell of a lot.

Any of the current Premier you have not visited (intend to this season) or well known ones even in the lower leagues?

That's counting everything even the New Wembley and I will admit to counting Selhurst park twice as I have seen us play both Palace and Wimbledon there.

Never been to Everton at all only other new ground next season will be The City Of Manchester.

Shame to miss the Riverside and would have liked Newcastle as I can't remember going but my dad says he took me when I was a kid.

Missed Torquay and Scarborough oh and Hereford, think thats all.

That's counting everything even the New Wembley and I will admit to counting Selhurst park twice as I have seen us play both Palace and Wimbledon there.

Never been to Everton at all only other new ground next season will be The City Of Manchester.

Shame to miss the Riverside and would have liked Newcastle as I can't remember going but my dad says he took me when I was a kid.

Missed Torquay and Scarborough oh and Hereford, think thats all.

Any football supporter can be proud of that record.

Good on ya.

What about Peel Park.

Any football supporter can be proud of that record.

Good on ya.

What about Peel Park.

Thanks, going up and down the leagues has its advantages :-)

Claret Tony is 30 odd in front of me, he does all the friendlies, I have only Stanley and Worcester that are non compeditive.

Thanks, going up and down the leagues has its advantages :-)

Claret Tony is 30 odd in front of me, he does all the friendlies, I have only Stanley and Worcester that are non compeditive.

Bradford in the 60's was it Park Avenue or something. Or was there name then, was only 6 at the time.

But we sold 22,000 season tickets already for next year.

That sounds like uneducated child like guessing to me Ranulf :unsure:

To your absent friends Ranulf may Rovers be always superior. :D

was that you on granada last night saying how much he loved his son.....eeeee brought a tear to me eyes it did!

band wagon, glory hunting,plastic,part time,in bred, feel free to add.....

RAN OFF YOU REALLY ARE A TURDITE OF THE SLIMIEST ORDER.

It's only a wind up because Burnley sold 36,000 and when Rovers have appeared in finals and semis they didn't even get close.

TELL YOU WHAT LETS HAVE A COCK WAVING CONTEST ,GET YOUR SILVER WARE OUT OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS AND WE WILL SHOW YOU OURS,DONT BUY BRASSO TO POLISH YOURS UNLESS IT TURNS YOU ON.

Think it's just an honest misstake myself.

CAN you tell your cousin ran off to take asdas own beer next time its only 2%

It's only a wind up because Burnley sold 36,000 and when Rovers have appeared in finals and semis they didn't even get close.

Thats what counts nugget :lol:

What utter crap from a Burnley fan, who would have thought eh ?

Lets see the truth.

Burnley can only sell a maximum of 15400 season tickets, thats the crux of the matter.

As it stands the away end is holding 3100 fans and when the stolen tv is removed it will go up to a maximum of 3600 supporters.

The ground safety certificate when signed will allow a maximum of 22750 supporters for next season when the tv is handed back.

so with your walk on fans we wont see much over the 22750 unless we allow for a few small maths problems, your uncle, aunties and brothers and sisters :brfcsmilie::brfcsmilie:

And guess what clarets, that is still a big 1000 fans less than we see at Ewood every game. :rolleyes:

Thanks, going up and down the leagues has its advantages

Certainly does. It's grand being back in the promised land, but it's all the sweeter when you've been to Darlington and Halifax.

You missed nowt at Scarborough by the way, one of the more soul destroying away days there in '91.

Good to see Ranulf get a record haul today, all with calculators and Wikipedia at the ready.

And Abbey, I love your passion. But try and figure out how to knock the caps lock off eh?

Sam

now we are used to you being in the same league as us, we are all looking forward to the derby dates.

So nice to see so many smiling faces as they queued for their tickets, I mean the queue wasnt really that big it was the camera angle used by the reporters !

Roll on 17th June. announcement of the bigget games in the Premiership.

Sam

now we are used to you being in the same league as us, we are all looking forward to the derby dates.

So nice to see so many smiling faces as they queued for their tickets, I mean the queue wasnt really that big it was the camera angle used by the reporters !

Roll on 17th June. announcement of the bigget games in the Premiership.

Agreed 1864, can't wait for the 17th.

Your lot and Bolton will be the first I look for. The Big 4 can wait.

Archived