BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I have not taken the bait here, I read it as follows.

18,000 for home ends, 7,000 free ones from last season, 8,000 to be issued (if required) ;) , 3,000 kept back for on the day walk ons.

Seems strange holding back 3000 for walk ons, if you can sell them as S/T.

Also read in the LET yesterday they have secured extra staff from a local club to help with the applications.

I hope one of them is the guy who spelt the name wrong on the shirts. :P:lol:

Really?

You dont like the 22000 ST holders one?

It was quite clever, I agree. And what followed was probably my favourite reaction... suckers.

I hope I have not taken the bait here, I read it as follows.

18,000 for home ends, 7,000 free ones from last season, 8,000 to be issued (if required) ;) , 3,000 kept back for on the day walk ons.

Seems strange holding back 3000 for walk ons, if you can sell them as S/T.

You'll like this 67. The 3,000 held back for walk-ons, while convenient for the casual fan, is actually in place because the away end might collapse / burn down / rot / crumble before the season's end and the away fans would have to be relocated in the bottom of the Jimmy Mac stand. So 3,000 other places would have to be found for the STHs in there.

Would that risk not have to be removed before the season starts, surely a safety certificate would not be issued for that end, I assume you are referring to the CF end, why would you a plan a second tier in the other stand if that was in such bad state of repair.

It was quite clever, I agree. And what followed was probably my favourite reaction... suckers.

You'll like this 67. The 3,000 held back for walk-ons, while convenient for the casual fan, is actually in place because the away end might collapse / burn down / rot / crumble before the season's end and the away fans would have to be relocated in the bottom of the Jimmy Mac stand. So 3,000 other places would have to be found for the STHs in there.

So you think the Premier League will allow fcdingle to plan ticket allocation around a stand that could burn down or collapse at any given time?

What sort of hell hole is the dingle Dome?

Yes I have been to the dingle Dome, but yet I cant believe it is not yet fit to manage a full season of Premier League football.

Hey, hang on, I've got it.... The ground is not used to holding more than half it's capacity week in week out so all the ends are to be opened at the same time. That explains everything, your used to rotating fans around the ground to save wear and tear on the substandard tatty cheap crap stands.

Your banjo strummin' buddy made an @rse of himself on a rival mb and got ragdolled. Hilarious!

Oh right.

Would that risk not have to be removed before the season starts, surely a safety certificate would not be issued for that end, I assume you are referring to the CF end, why would you a plan a second tier in the other stand if that was in such bad state of repair.

The Cricket Field end has 2 years left apparently, then it has to go, although there are doubts it will last that long. It's been bodged together for years to keep scraping through its safety certificate. It'll be a shame when it finally goes, those wooden seats are lovely. The bogs are less so.

Are the wooden seats still in the away end? A number of them got smashed up didnt they??

A few at the back have been broken off their frames during visits from Millwall and Preston, they are good solid wood, they won't break like cheapo plastic ones so I guess they just bolt them, or replacements, back on.

Splitty- not sure about the Bob Lord plans (I sit there, wish they would just leave it alone) but a second tier would have to go behind the present one, I know there have been plans for it for decades, but no planning permission so can't see it happening for some time, if ever.

Oh right.

The Cricket Field end has 2 years left apparently, then it has to go, although there are doubts it will last that long. It's been bodged together for years to keep scraping through its safety certificate. It'll be a shame when it finally goes, those wooden seats are lovely. The bogs are less so.

The W.C facilities should be quite new after the last time Rovers were there (apparently)

A few at the back have been broken off their frames during visits from Millwall and Preston, they are good solid wood, they won't break like cheapo plastic ones so I guess they just bolt them, or replacements, back on.

Splitty- not sure about the Bob Lord plans (I sit there, wish they would just leave it alone) but a second tier would have to go behind the present one, I know there have been plans for it for decades, but no planning permission so can't see it happening for some time, if ever.

Come Christmas you'll be hoping for a second tier in front of the bob lord stand. Or even on in front of goal to help the breast, sorry the beast.

What's Andy Payton's nickname again? It's the ____ Predator isn't it?

It's Cain Dingle in claret and blue isn't it. Looks like him to me.

My god, you are a dull-witted bunch. Today marks a low-ebb.

I feel like a missionary on here, armed only with my razor sharp wit and voracious intellect.

Flattery will get you nowhere. If you have a razor sharp wit and voracious intellect then surely you realise that supporting Burnley is a complete aberration for a genius like yourself. ;)

My god, you are a dull-witted bunch. Today marks a low-ebb.

I feel like a missionary on here, armed only with my razor sharp wit and voracious intellect.

No doubt you will be using it on you wrist in the new year, as you will be so far behind every body else and back where you belong.

Robbie Blake. England's Messi.
Robbie Blake............................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

A player who failed at an average Premiership side. God I never know how deluded Burnley fans could be, but :lol: :lol:

Archived