• Created
  • Last Reply
Beavis_and_Butt-head.gif

"Huh huh, yeah.. inbred, huh huh"

"Huh, good one. Yeah, er.. yokel"

"Yeah.. like.. er Dingle"

"Good one Beavis"

ad infinitum...

Whose this Flood junior with Kilby's grand daughter :) Which is which ?

Aargh... two whiches are they from Pendle?

:o

At least we don't have any fans like this.

:o Wait 'till you see the cheerleaders!

:o

(Lip reading required)

Cletis is saved!

God save us. :wacko:

A music festival in Bumley:

We played that at weekend for a Burnley Crowd - DJ introduced it as 'The Burnley National Anthem!' :P

At least we don't have any fans like this.

I had the unfortunate time of sitting behind him at an England game some years back

To be fair the guy is actually ok - just a loon who is clarrott to the bone, similar to our drummer Billy except for the Blue n White blood

Got it from a good source he's a Burnley lad! :lol:

Good work Prof!

It's on SkySports website that dingles 'will not spend big' and will sell their players for the right price (bids over £5m) in an interview with Brenden Flood.

That's the way forward Floody, now you have been promoted don't go wasting money on players and become a selling club....

Quote "Inevitably, if we were in the top half of the Premier League we'll get bids for players, and you've got to be open minded and say 'we might sell someone for £5million plus, because that's good business'," he added. "Then you can buy another lad who's as good as Chris McCann or Eagles for £1million from lower down. We've got to be prepared to do that."

is that the same Chris Eagles and Gavin Mcann who couldn't cut it in the top flight?

There really is no comeback on that is there. What was the lad thinking?

CAPT - how did that mad claret cope with you? Did he get through it OK? :lol:

HA ha Bobski what you implying here :rolleyes:

To be honest it was one of the worst (boring) games I have ever seen (0 V 0 against Bulgaria) - most fans where leaving half way through the second half (so did we) - don't think old clarrott stayed either as don't remember seeing him at the start of the 2nd half.

He was apparently quiet according to other Bunleh fans , not sure if he has hungover or what - Bunleh had played Norwich? or somebody the night before and a coachload had turned up at Wembley for the England game - Rovers and some Blackpool fans certainly gave him the wind up.

I had the unfortunate time of sitting behind him at an England game some years back

To be fair the guy is actually ok - just a loon who is clarrott to the bone, similar to our drummer Billy except for the Blue n White blood

Just think yourself lucky you wern't sat in front of him (unless it was your shower day anyway).

Did meet him once in a Chinese takeaway, as you say he is a sensible enough bloke, away from the match.

Morton's letting you down here with poor banter. Is there a reserve banter thread he can post on until he proves his worth again?

And who exactly are you?

I don't recall seeing any whitty comments from moorey in this thread?

Having 6 fingers you should understand how easy a typing error will be... Then again you wouldn't understand about trying to do your job at the same time as dabbling on BRFCS....

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...5376100,00.html

do'nt know if this bit about Duffer has been posted elsewhere...

"I think someone's winding up the Burnley fans because he's a Blackburn fella." says it all, what a star.

Duffer would rather play in the lower divisions than pull on a claret and blue shirt.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...5376100,00.html

do'nt know if this bit about Duffer has been posted elsewhere...

Does noone else remember the story sold to the Sun (I think) by a dingle, when Duffer was still at Rovers? It was something along the lines of the Dingle and Duff were in the toilets at Utopia Nightclub in town, and Duff said unto him 'What are you looking at, do you want my autograph or something?' to whit the Dingle repied 'No i'm a Bumley fan'... the Dingle's heartbreaking continues that the next thing he felt was a blow to the head and then remembers waking up on the floor of the toilets! I remember reading it in the paper at the time and having a little chuckle, anyone have a copy?

And who exactly are you?

I don't recall seeing any whitty comments from moorey in this thread?

Having 6 fingers you should understand how easy a typing error will be... Then again you wouldn't understand about trying to do your job at the same time as dabbling on BRFCS....

"I think someone's winding up the Burnley fans because he's a Blackburn fella." says it all, what a star.

Duffer would rather play in the lower divisions than pull on a claret and blue shirt.

Are you saying my comment about your 2nd team postings wasn't witty? I thought I had a 100% wit record on this thread! Still, if we're sharing a 0% wit rating, at least I can point to the smaller amount of attempts. ;)

Archived