BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play everyone twice. Hard to say whether a fixture list is good or bad.

I've had some enjoyable trips to the Britannia in the past, so it's as good a place as any to start. Bolton on Boxing Day is a good one and a trip to Deadwood quite early on.

I'm giddy with anticipation.

I've had some enjoyable trips to the Britannia in the past, so it's as good a place as any to start. Bolton on Boxing Day is a good one and a trip to Deadwood quite early on.

Home or away boxing day? We travel to Wigan, I thought theyed have had us at opposite ends of the country on boxing day!

So you'll be having a little punt on us then?

Probably (won't be the first time)- odds seem to be more in the punters favour rather than the bookies on the opening day of the season - tend to find I win more then.

Good ..... In that case explain the term 'smallest'. I don't understand what it means so I'd be glad for you to enlighten me. Off you go.

Manchester United Big club

Accrington stanley Small Club

So the club that are more like Manure are bigger than the club that are more like Stanley.

That's the best I can come up with.

So you think Stanley are a bigger club than united because they have a smaller debt?

I think that makes Blackpool the biggest club in England :)

Good point. I was just pointing out that size is not always a good indication of any clubs viability.... I think.

Good point. I was just pointing out that size is not always a good indication of any clubs viability.... I think.

Yeah, it's a good question, with no easy answer, many factors involved, I remember having this disscussion coming back from an away game a couple of months ago. The one we couldn't agree on was which is the bigger of the two Sheffield clubs. So lets put it to the vote on here.

Yup .... they've been a feudin for years. A very similar lot ugly, ignorant and violent with hair on the palms of their hands. Somewhere in between (Wigan poss?) there presumably will be a tribe of missing links.

You do know what causes hair on the palms don't you Theno?.... yes I thought so. ;)

Don't worry Sam it will soon pass. :)

Hope so.

Said this in the fixture list thread too:

Glad we have them at home when they're fresh and confident. Home advantage will likely counter their sheer enthusiasm. Although, the games surrounding Oct 17th are horrible and could leave morale in the Rovers camp low.

By the away game they're likely to be a bit more tired, injury struck and the novelty of the Premiership may have slightly worn off, making the hardest of the two games being in the easiest period.

However, defeat at Turf means we may have to wait a while to get revenge! I think they may sneak it 1-0, and I also have a horrid feeling about Ewood. However, I think it is all merely nerves, hard to keep a rational head when the game means so much to me!

However, defeat at Turf means we may have to wait a while to get revenge! I think they may sneak it 1-0, and I also have a horrid feeling about Ewood. However, I think it is all merely nerves, hard to keep a rational head when the game means so much to me!

I wouldn't worry too much mate, it's only Burnley after all.

30 years and counting... ;)

Not worried either.

43 years and counting since our last top flight defeat to your lot...

:lol:

pure dingle talk

why don't you add you have won the 4th div, something we will never do

:lol:

Archived