BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

"In the FA Cup clash of 2005 and the face offs in the Championship, Rovers always had the financial edge with their Premier League bank balance and parachute payments.".....says the retard blogger.

I seem to remember back in 2000, the retards were full of comments like "now we`re in the same league, we`ll show em!" & "We`re on the up & they`re on the way down, we`ll stuff em!" Intit funny how they changed their stance when they got a jolly good thrashing TWICE!!! :lol:

....then it was comments like "financial edge" & "parachute payments" & "I want my mammy, boo-hoo!!!" & "where`s my Man Utd top?"

They seem to forget, when we met at the Turd before Christmas, they were above us in the league. Then the excuses started.

Now it`s all starting again.

Deja vu anyone?? :huh:

Are you honestly suggesting that the years of Jack Walker investment followed by the years of Premier League finances don't give you an advantage now and indeed then? If thats your view then you really are quite stupid. Given that I'd love to hear you explain why Man United, Chelsea et al are consistently more succesful than yourselves?

You know all I'm reading in the build up to this game is about how the police are stopping everybody from doing pretty much everything - its a game of football for crying out loud, it's not the taliban visiting town, these over the top restrictions are simply ridiculous.

On a final note I do feel that all those empty seats are going to make all of us look rather stupid and frankly the reason for them makes you and your club seem like petty children, if we can only have 2800 at yours you can only have 3000 at ours. Surely you can understand why we can only give you 2800? So what we see as 'the biggest, most passionate derby in world football' will be played out in what will seem to the world like a half empty stadium - and the reason is Blackburn Rovers and their fans spat the dummy out. You may not like reading that but it is irrefutable.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you honestly suggesting that the years of Jack Walker investment followed by the years of Premier League finances don't give you an advantage now and indeed then? If thats your view then you really are quite stupid. Given that I'd love to hear you explain why Man United, Chelsea et al are consistently more succesful than yourselves?

You know all I'm reading in the build up to this game is about how the police are stopping everybody from doing pretty much everything - its a game of football for crying out loud, it's not the taliban visiting town, these over the top restrictions are simply ridiculous.

On a final note I do feel that all those empty seats are going to make all of us look rather stupid and frankly the reason for them makes you and your club seem like petty children, if we can only have 2800 at yours you can only have 3000 at ours. Surely you can understand why we can only give you 2800? So what we see as 'the biggest, most passionate derby in world football' will be played out in what will seem to the world like a half empty stadium - and the reason is Blackburn Rovers and their fans spat the dummy out. You may not like reading that but it is irrefutable.

I agree with you Longsider but to totally blame Rover's fans for the allocation is making an assumption when you are not in possession of all the facts...Would it look better if there were 7000 Dingles in the away end?...Surely the duty of any club is to the home fans first and foremost..To say That it is meerly petty and only in revenge for a small alocation at the Turd is unfair. I've no doubt the police have a lot to do with the unecessarily huge segregation...I don't think that the board or the police give a toss as to whether the Rovers fans want Burnley given a small allocation..And if those fans with Season tickets in the Darwen end were asked if they would like to be in that seat for the visit of Manchester United or Liverpool and their answer would be yes..And I think we'd sell out that end with Rovers fans..

and the reason is Blackburn Rovers and their fans spat the dummy out. You may not like reading that but it is irrefutable.

Utterly stupid and plainly wrong. I don't think 'the fans' have had any say in it and I bet the club was 'advised' by plod to limit numbers. How is it 'irrefutable' anyway?

I refer back the previous thread where many Rovers fans were campaigning for this - then congratualted the club for doing it. I also seem to recall some posters stating that the Burnley game was stated as being one of the games not included in the cut price season ticket for that stand?

Come on we all know that the Police will have advised re the segregation but had you not split the stand they would quite happily have had the whole stand full of Burnley - a full stand of 7000 is far easier for them to police than one segregated as this will be.

I can't wait to hear what they come up with for your visit to the Turf because there really aint a lot between the 2 sets of fans in the Cricket Field stand

I refer back the previous thread where many Rovers fans were campaigning for this - then congratualted the club for doing it. I also seem to recall some posters stating that the Burnley game was stated as being one of the games not included in the cut price season ticket for that stand?

Come on we all know that the Police will have advised re the segregation but had you not split the stand they would quite happily have had the whole stand full of Burnley - a full stand of 7000 is far easier for them to police than one segregated as this will be.

I can't wait to hear what they come up with for your visit to the Turf because there really aint a lot between the 2 sets of fans in the Cricket Field stand

I maintain, why should your fans get the whole stand and deny Rovers fans from seeing the match live...Even if that means leaving half the stand empty..

So what time would Burnley fans have to get up to get to Ewood if there were 7000 of you? Saturday night? It's pointless arguing with you because you think we're the ones at fault and threw our dolly's out of our pram don't you? The situation is the way it is.

So what we see as 'the biggest, most passionate derby in world football' will be played out in what will seem to the world like a half empty stadium - and the reason is Blackburn Rovers and their fans spat the dummy out.

What a tool, is someone a little bitter because he couldn't get a ticket?

All I've read on websites, newspapers and forums for weeks now is your pathetic supporters from your pathetic little club moan, moan & moan. Just give it a rest for christ sake, if it wasn't for your numpties then the police wouldn't be going over the top like they are. Sort your own supporters out before you start pointing one of your 6 fingers at Rovers fans. If I am lucky enough to get a ticket to the Turd game, then I will appreciate it. This means I won't be moaning constantly about having to get on a bus and go to your dump early, if fact I'll enjoy the whole experience and especially so if we beat you there again.

I maintain, why should your fans get the whole stand and deny Rovers fans from seeing the match live...Even if that means leaving half the stand empty..

No reason at all other than atmosphere, showing the world what is arguably footballs original Derby is all about, a full passionate ground?

So what time would Burnley fans have to get up to get to Ewood if there were 7000 of you? Saturday night? It's pointless arguing with you because you think we're the ones at fault and threw our dolly's out of our pram don't you? The situation is the way it is.

I'm happy to hear any counter argument, one where the police stepped in etc etc. So far I haven't seen one that has anything to it other than conjecture. Listen I'm happy for you to restrict the allocation, its your ground do what you like but to create a situation like this seems to me quite silly, thousands of empty seats for what we claim is a such a big, passionate derby? The rest of world football will no doubt be peeing themselves when they see the half empty stand.

What a tool, is someone a little bitter because he couldn't get a ticket?

All I've read on websites, newspapers and forums for weeks now is your pathetic supporters from your pathetic little club moan, moan & moan. Just give it a rest for christ sake, if it wasn't for your numpties then the police wouldn't be going over the top like they are. Sort your own supporters out before you start pointing one of your 6 fingers at Rovers fans. If I am lucky enough to get a ticket to the Turd game, then I will appreciate it. This means I won't be moaning constantly about having to get on a bus and go to your dump early, if fact I'll enjoy the whole experience and especially so if we beat you there again.

Didn't even try to get a ticket - didn't want one, to much hassle surrounds the fixture and I will not allow my movements to be restricted by the police in the way they are for this game, believe that or not it is the truth. As for it being down to 'our numpties' I will once again refer you to the previous thread where several of this boards posters stated they thought the Burnley fans would get a good kicking if we won - was that just idle threats from the safety of a keyboard because they knew that Burnley fans were really hard and Rovers fans are all just big softies - or could it be because the truth is you have your own share of numpties who are just as much a problem as Burnley's numpties?

If you are honest - you don't know why the club decided to allocate tickets the way it did. It could have been "pay back" for the paltry Turf Moor allocation - but ultimately Rovers are a business - so they must have some reason for turning down over 200k in gate receipts. Also - why should Rovers fans miss out on the game - based on ticket sales - if we had given Burnley the whole of the DE - at least 1200 Rovers fans would have missed the opportunity to attend. Another important aspect for the club - they have been going on about taking back ewood and thus reducing the impact of away support (away supporters always tend to be noisy in comparison to their numbers) - why give your nearest neighbours the advantage of a whole end of support ? As well as local pride - there are three points at stake.

I just hope it is a good game - with both sets of supporters showing the country that the Lancashire town clubs are as passionate as any club in the country (in the right way of course). Oh and that Rovers win :rover:

The rest of world football will no doubt be peeing themselves when they see the half empty stand.

Or will they just be thinking - wow the Dingles must really be thugs if they have to segregate them to such an extent

No reason at all other than atmosphere, showing the world what is arguably footballs original Derby is all about, a full passionate ground?

I'm happy to hear any counter argument, one where the police stepped in etc etc. So far I haven't seen one that has anything to it other than conjecture. Listen I'm happy for you to restrict the allocation, its your ground do what you like but to create a situation like this seems to me quite silly, thousands of empty seats for what we claim is a such a big, passionate derby? The rest of world football will no doubt be peeing themselves when they see the half empty stand.

If your arguement is right then why not a bigger allocation for Rovers at the turd.??...But I agree with you again that the few Numpties as some are putting it are resposible for all the hype...There are thugs on both sides that is spoiling it for the majority..You only have to look on the LET to see the morons threatening a good kicking to each others fans..

If your arguement is right then why not a bigger allocation for Rovers at the turd.??...But I agree with you again that the few Numpties as some are putting it are resposible for all the hype...There arer thugs on both side that is spoiling it for the majority..You only have to look on the LET to see the morons threatening a good kicking to each others fans..

Well unless the police insist on extra segregation we can't give you more really as the season tickets sold in the CF stand were never sold on that basis.

But if I'm honest both clubs should have forseen this and agreed to give the full stands over at the start of the season - easier to police, safer for all concerned AND creates a much better atmosphere.

Didn't even try to get a ticket - didn't want one, to much hassle surrounds the fixture and I will not allow my movements to be restricted by the police in the way they are for this game, believe that or not it is the truth. As for it being down to 'our numpties' I will once again refer you to the previous thread where several of this boards posters stated they thought the Burnley fans would get a good kicking if we won - was that just idle threats from the safety of a keyboard because they knew that Burnley fans were really hard and Rovers fans are all just big softies - or could it be because the truth is you have your own share of numpties who are just as much a problem as Burnley's numpties?

So you are bitter then ? Stop playing the humanitarian bs, you aren't a loyal enough supporter to get a ticket, so your looking for someone else to blame.

And your right sorry it was our numpty element that trashed their own town centre because they couldn't get at your lot, my mistake.

You seem proud that you have so called hard fans, I prefer to consider your lot as dumb. Basically they don't give a damn what happens to them because prison would be an improvement on their sad & scrubby lives living in the sh*t hole areas of Burnley that they emerge from.

Well unless the police insist on extra segregation we can't give you more really as the season tickets sold in the CF stand were never sold on that basis.

But if I'm honest both clubs should have forseen this and agreed to give the full stands over at the start of the season - easier to police, safer for all concerned AND creates a much better atmosphere.

Yep...you would think they would have seen this coming..But what has happened has happened..I know though that it will be a cracking atmosphere..Let's show the World what a real town derby is like...

Giving the dingles the whole of the Darwen End was only an option if Rovers got the entire Cricket Field stand.

It is as simple as that.

Ewood will be 100% full on three sides which would have meant just under 2,000 Rovers fans who will be at the match in the Darwen End Lower half would not have been able to go to this match had the whole of the Darwen End been available to Burnley supporters.

The only possible way that could have been justified with Rovers fans at Ewood holding Darwen End season tickets moved elsewhere in Ewood and 2,000 Rovers supporters missing out would have been to move the Cricket Field season ticket holders in a similar manner at Burnley and 2,000 Burnley supporters missing out at t'Turf.

Unfortunately with gravity and dingles being what they are, no way could dingles be let in above the Rovers fans at the Darwen End so sadly we will have the empty seats.

So you are bitter then ? Stop playing the humanitarian bs, you aren't a loyal enough supporter to get a ticket, so your looking for someone else to blame.

And your right sorry it was our numpty element that trashed their own town centre because they couldn't get at your lot, my mistake.

You seem proud that you have so called hard fans, I prefer to consider your lot as dumb. Basically they don't give a damn what happens to them because prison would be an improvement on their sad & scrubby lives living in the sh*t hole areas of Burnley that they emerge from.

Not sure where I seem proud at all - I am quite pragmatic about it, most football clubs have an idiot element, I wish they didn't but they do. Not sure ours are any worse than yours or many other clubs to be honest.

As for the 'loyal supporter' thing, laughable to be honest. Been offered a ticket - even had the chance to pick one up less than 5 minutes ago - not interested. In no way would I be willing to be sheperded onto a coach at 9 am for a game that kicks of 4 hours later. I'd rather be, as I will be, at my sons under 8's football game, then watch the game at home with my lad. If you feel thats sour grapes then its your priviledge to do so but that won't make it so.

That goes against Rovers stated aim to 'take back Ewood' though doesn't it? There will only be about half the away end or less that'll be empty and I imagine the reasons will be stated on TV at some point. Roll on the bloody good atmosphere which will be there even if you can't be bothered.

There was no way Burnley were going to get the full stand. Even Stoke were restricted to just under 5,000 last season on police advice.

The situation at t'turd will be interesting given the large segregation measures at Ewood... i'm sure the segregation will be increased (again on police advice) - whether than means less tickets for Rovers fans or shifting some ST holders out of the Cricket Field in to 'matchday seats' remains to be seen.

As for the empty seats - when Burnley solely occupied the DE for the cup game, there was netting on the first few rows and at each side of the stand as well as the corner of the Riverside and JW lower, so infact empty seats on Sunday will not be significantly increased from the last time, and if that means 1,000 or so extra Rovers fans at the game, then great! Although I am disappointed that further seats have not yet been made available - maybe there will be when the mystery 50ish in the JW sell out.

:brfc:

It does reflect badly on your club, however you dress it up. It's been petty, bitter, costly and reeks of fear right from the start.

Anyhow, it's all going to be forgotten by 2.45pm on Sunday. Once trounced by the super Clarets you'll have little left to cling to.

It does reflect badly on your club, however you dress it up. It's been petty, bitter, costly and reeks of fear right from the start.

Anyhow, it's all going to be forgotten by 2.45pm on Sunday. Once trounced by the super Clarets you'll have little left to cling to.

I have never read a more deluded post on this board! :lol: :lol:

Bitter, fear etc etc - sounds to me like your describing people who follow your own 'club'!

I think it's hilarious personally and I'm proud my club's listened to it's supporters if that turns out to be the case. Lets see, so there's 4000 less inbreds at Ewood and 2000 more Rovers, I can see how that reflects badly on us.

So tell me are you bitter about not getting a ticket Samantha or are you gonna play the can't be bothered to support my club line like your cousin/dad/brother ?

Que moan, moan, moan..................

The phrase another planet comes to mind...But as Longsider said of himself think what you will...what goes around comes around..How petty is it of The Turd not to give Rovers the whole of the Cricket Field stand..you make excuses about your season ticket holders..then move them then and give us the whole stand..Your stance reeks of pettiness and a smug, selfish attitude of we want the whole stand but your fans can't have the same..When you are relegated again then you'll go back to your 10,000 fan base, I'm sure the Championship can't wait to have you back..

Your related to Jack Dee aren't you?

Reflects on who?

Were Burnley ever given the whole stand? Nope.

It reflects ridiculously on Lancashire Constabulary's inability to police a match involving our two clubs. At most other top flight grounds this weekend there will be fans sharing a stand complete with segregation. They wont have restricted ticket sales in the home area's. Especially given the compulsory travel arrangements. Some of the restrictions I can understand. But failing to release the Darwen End lower tickets for sale is a ridiculous decision - was it forced upon Rovers by the police? The truth is that we do not know - so dont go making silly statements with your own opinion.

Archived