BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know something Sammy boy, its the beginning of the derby game build up, 7 days and counting so why dont you just join in mate.

Its like when I go fishing, I throw a little juicy worm out for bait and a big one always takes the bait.

Give some back pal or otherwise stick around and continue to take it. It seems our other visitors from troll land are not visiting recently, wonder why ?

Has anyone read the peice on espn about a Burnley Blogger and his views ?

http://blogs.soccernet.com/burnley/archives/2009/10/bring_on_the_@#/?s.php

You know something Sammy boy, its the beginning of the derby game build up, 7 days and counting so why dont you just join in mate.

Its like when I go fishing, I throw a little juicy worm out for bait and a big one always takes the bait.

Give some back pal or otherwise stick around and continue to take it. It seems our other visitors from troll land are not visiting recently, wonder why ?

"In the FA Cup clash of 2005 and the face offs in the Championship, Rovers always had the financial edge with their Premier League bank balance and parachute payments.".....says the retard blogger.

I seem to remember back in 2000, the retards were full of comments like "now we`re in the same league, we`ll show em!" & "We`re on the up & they`re on the way down, we`ll stuff em!" Intit funny how they changed their stance when they got a jolly good thrashing TWICE!!! :lol:

....then it was comments like "financial edge" & "parachute payments" & "I want my mammy, boo-hoo!!!" & "where`s my Man Utd top?"

They seem to forget, when we met at the Turd before Christmas, they were above us in the league. Then the excuses started.

Now it`s all starting again.

Deja vu anyone?? :huh:

Let’s just hope our attacking style can exploit plenty of the latter in seven days time

:lol: The same attacking style which has got them zero goals away from home this season.

Yeah, don't worry, I do feel your giddiness. This is your cup final after all.

It's just that with the 2 week build up, there's not really much left to say now, other than trading well worn insults.

Not long now though..

There is no giddiness mate, not where I am concerned. I have been fortunate to have seen every Rovers v scum game since 1972 including the lancs cup games. For me its going to be the culmination of a busy week when we spank your lot at our place.

Go on then ... enlighten us all. On what evidence do you base your assertion that they could shift another couple of hundred tickets. Here's why I don't think they could:-

1) On Friday evening there were five tickets remaining. On Saturday they sold four of these, leaving one solitary ticket in the JW lower (it's still there). Why wasn't this seat snapped up by the hoards of eligable ticket hungry fans you allude to?

2) Anecdotal evidence. I do not know of any Rovers fan, either directly or indirectly, who wants to go to the game, who doesn't yet have a ticket.

3) They probably could sell-out the entire section if they lifted the buying restrictions ... but I bet you a pound to a penny there would be more than the average number of digits on the hands of the fans in that section!

Until 5 minutes ago I was the ONE Rovers fan who hadn't got a ticket - didn't look like I was gong to be able to go but...! :-) Just bought 2 tickets - together!!

This is all starting to get to me now. I signed up to do the Amsterdam marathon for charity 6 months ago and guess when it is....THIS BLOODY SUNDAY!!!!!! The one home game I'll be missing all season. I'm actually traumatised by it and if I wasn't doing it for charity (Macmillan Cancer Support)) then I'd knock it on the head. Life's a bitch sometimes, it really is! Ive worked out that I'll have to run in 3 hours to make it to a local pub to watch it which is not gonna happen! Safe to say I'll be going as fast as I can and might make the 2nd half.

Do we need a new thread for Rovers supporters WITHOUT a ticket? Would be interesing to see the list.

Would it start with WAGGY or is he sneaking in!

So my challenge is....who is travelling the furthest.

Saturday morning I am travelling 3000 miles from outer Bulgaria by bus plane train and car(tactically positioned in Preston 7 weeks ago)

CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?

Until 5 minutes ago I was the ONE Rovers fan who hadn't got a ticket - didn't look like I was gong to be able to go but...! :-) Just bought 2 tickets - together!!

Where are the seats then? :blink:

I think someone needs to ring up and enquire where they still have tickets left.... :wacko:

Do we need a new thread for Rovers supporters WITHOUT a ticket? Would be interesing to see the list.

Would it start with WAGGY or is he sneaking in!

So my challenge is....who is travelling the furthest.

Saturday morning I am travelling 3000 miles from outer Bulgaria by bus plane train and car(tactically positioned in Preston 7 weeks ago)

CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?

I appreciate it's a long way from Bulgaria but you must be taking a seriously circuitous route if you're doing 3,000 miles - it can't be more than 1,700 coming direct.

This is all starting to get to me now. I signed up to do the Amsterdam marathon for charity 6 months ago and guess when it is....THIS BLOODY SUNDAY!!!!!! The one home game I'll be missing all season. I'm actually traumatised by it and if I wasn't doing it for charity (Macmillan Cancer Support)) then I'd knock it on the head. Life's a bitch sometimes, it really is! Ive worked out that I'll have to run in 3 hours to make it to a local pub to watch it which is not gonna happen! Safe to say I'll be going as fast as I can and might make the 2nd half.

Amusing <_< Dont worry i will shout for you.

CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?

Only travelling the 340 miles from Donegal, Ireland to get there myself :tu::lol: via, car/plane/bus/train/car :wacko: (my head hurts thinking about that train from Manchester Victoria already!)

I've made the trip once already this season and had planned on doing the game at Old Trafford as I'm over for Green Day that evening, but the late kick off has stopped that now :( although I will be over once more this calender year for Liverpool at home and by that stage my season ticket should have half paid for itself :rover:

Archived