BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there can't be many left now... all tickets available on OneRovers have sold out - so that leaves the family stand, first row of JW lower and first 3 rows of Riverside all of which are not made available online for some reason.

So... to people who have bought tickets today, which seats have you been given?

Only travelling the 340 miles from Donegal, Ireland to get there myself :tu::lol: via, car/plane/bus/train/car :wacko: (my head hurts thinking about that train from Manchester Victoria already!)

Doing roughly the same from Ireland.

It'll be the 19th time I've done it in all and I'll make the 20s before the year is out!

Ben - give them a ring and ask what is available.....I would but they wont entertain me because iv bought my allocation :rolleyes:

Got through after 5 mins on hold.

All they have got left is the top corner of the Family Stand, i asked if i would have to buy a child ticket as well as an adult but she said the rules have been relaxed as this is the only area left with tickets available.

I then enquired as to whether I there would be any left if I phoned back later, she said I should be OK as long as it was today!

You will have to drink very quickly, the pubs are being asked not to open before 1230pm.

Seems to me the better option for a beer might be on the ground itself.

The only problem, does anybody know for deinite that Rovers are going to be selling beer?

Also, if the police are advising pubs not to start serving till 12.30, what time will the Rovers start selling (if they are) beer?

You will have to drink very quickly, the pubs are being asked not to open before 1230pm.

Seems to me the better option for a beer might be on the ground itself.

Asked, but not forced. Il be very suprised if some pubs are not open on sunday....if not Il probably stat in Darwen as they wont be shut!! Are better still FJ's in town is open all night isnt it!?

Sounds like no Darwen End tickets are being released then!!! Doh!

Asked, but not forced. Il be very suprised if some pubs are not open on sunday....if not Il probably stat in Darwen as they wont be shut!! Are better still FJ's in town is open all night isnt it!?

Nobody has said they have failed to get a ticket yet have they (apart from those wanting more than the maximum allowance)?

I would have to say that most pubs round ewood will probably be open in some way or form.

Also here is the link to the artical from the telegraph. http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburnrovers/derby/4675144.Pubs_in_Blackburn_warned_not_to_open_early_on_Derby_day/

If you read this article from the telegraph website

pubs risk

It sound like pubs could be taking a risk by opening, a qoute from the article does say:

However, if any are caught out, it will be a breach of their licensing conditions, which could result in six months prison sentence or a £20,000 fine.

Its not worth it to make a few quid.

yoe got there before me big guy!

The article doesn't say the pubs will be closed but should not be opened before 12.30

Do we need a new thread for Rovers supporters WITHOUT a ticket? Would be interesing to see the list.

Would it start with WAGGY or is he sneaking in!

So my challenge is....who is travelling the furthest.

Saturday morning I am travelling 3000 miles from outer Bulgaria by bus plane train and car(tactically positioned in Preston 7 weeks ago)

CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?

Im coming from the Czech Republic...flying though :-) My only problem is i need to be at Manchester airport for 6 latest after the game or else im gonna be in trouble on monday morning.

If you read this article from the telegraph website

pubs risk

It sound like pubs could be taking a risk by opening, a qoute from the article does say:

But dont pubs have different licences now? I thought that some had ones to open earlier. Think the Golden cup usually opens at 11am.

Cant post the link (As website doesnt work proper yet)....

But here - http://sport.stv.tv/football/129612-old-firm-cant-compare-to-english-derby-says-former-celtic-coach/

Terry Gennoe has dismissed the Old Firm derby in comparison with the clash between Premier League sides Blackburn and Burnley. Gennoe, who coached in Glasgow from 1999 to 2005, said the Old Firm clash is “all about religion”.

The comments from the one-time Blackburn Rovers keeper come ahead of the first East Lancashire derby in England’s top league for 40 years. Now Gennoe, who retired in 2007, says the resurrected fixture will become one of the biggest in the world.

TICKETS AVAILABLE

There are now about 50 tickets showing available in the JW Upper. I wonder if these had been 'reserved' for sponsors, players, corporate, staff and now confirmed that they are not required. Cannot see they are tickets returned by 'ordinary fans' as some of them are in blocks. These are all seats that were shown as sold over weekend.

:rolleyes:The car was there one week ago when a friend checked. But hell its insured and a few miles will not stop me from being at Ewood on Sunday early to savour the atmosphere :rolleyes:

If it's not, I can pick you up and give you a lift! :)

Archived