BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Groundhog January - Rovers V Villa

jonv

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just shows the herd mentality that two people made the same joke in succession. Of course, not like it's spun every other week as well... :rolleyes:

its not herd mentality its the big headed looking down opinion of zzzzam ,who doesnt believe fans know anything,he said it not me not the herd ....sam!!!!!

its not herd mentality its the big headed looking down opinion of zzzzam ,who doesnt believe fans know anything,he said it not me not the herd ....sam!!!!!

So you admit it's just your ego taking a bruising? If that's settled, perhaps we can move on now.

• Backroom

If we'd have scored ours and they had missed theirs, we'd have got a replay.

Still never mind eh - the world's best cup competition was finished once the FA allowed clubs to play reserve sides.

And there you have your afte match interview from Sam

I think I'd rather we lost this game than have to play Villa again by drawing. Tuesday will be a better performance for sure, and I'm assuming (fingers crossed) Diouf can't play :tu:

Utter rubbish! We'd still be in the FA Cup and still have another chance of winning a trophy. How a fan can want us to loose any game rather than have a replay is beyond me.

I'd take a win on tuesday for loosing today's game, but football doesn't work like that.

Utter rubbish! We'd still be in the FA Cup and still have another chance of winning a trophy. How a fan can want us to loose any game rather than have a replay is beyond me.

I'd take a win on tuesday for loosing today's game, but football doesn't work like that.

It's *losing.

Anyway, do you think we have the squad to seriously compete in both the CC, PL and the FA Cup?

• Backroom

We would not have won this competition with the squad we have at our disposal. With a potential Carling Cup final on the horizon and a battle for premiership survival on our hands you'd have to be a fool to want more games added to the list.

Archived