BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Semi Final Match Preview

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hardly the first this pattern has occurred Somerset. It'll happen against Fulham, too. We'll go a goal down and then wake up - but only after 45 minutes.

See my post earlier El Tombro. I stated it as one of the chief reasons that I want Sam to go even if we get back in this.

Kalinic post AGAIN!!!!

Pathetic, inept, unfit, unskilled, unmotivated, clueless, one dimensional..........and thats just the manager.

I absolutely hate Sam Allardyce always have always will.

On the other hand, Kalinic looks decent on the ball. If only we would play some football rather than the drivel allardyce serves up.

Honestly...I've never known a striker as unlucky as Kalinic. He's brilliant at getting in the right position though, as long as he doesn't let this bad luck get to him he'll be a very regular goalscorer.

Ciccio Grabbi? I hope not but I don't think so. Kalinic looks like he will make it.

.....kinell he's hit the post again!

Again both times he's got in a great position and textbook technique. Come on God, smile on him/us.

Ciccio Grabbi? I hope not but I don't think so. Kalinic looks like he will make it.

.....kinell he's hit the post again!

Again both times he's got in a great position and textbook technique. Come on God, smile on him/us.

Definitely not a Grabbi, he looks quality for a 21 year old.

Every game he plays he either seems to score and be really unlucky. It's a good sign.

And the sad thing is he'll probably go off for Di Santo. :P

Don't even joke about it, you know how bad Sam is :-( I still want him sacked, it is no good in a match like this playing his @#/? usual tactics for a full first half and make it much more difficult.

Archived