BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time Up Pompey?

Stuart

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted the premier league & FA stood up to Pompey - about time they got told 'NO'. :tu:

Likewise, apparantley they are still moaning it's unfair. When will they start realising that rules are rules and that the FA have already broken enough for them.

I'm sick of hearing about them and will be glad when they've gone.

Likewise, apparantley they are still moaning it's unfair. When will they start realising that rules are rules and that the FA have already broken enough for them.

I'm sick of hearing about them and will be glad when they've gone.

Me too. You do feel for fans who really had no say in what has gone on, but then neither did Luton fans or any of the others who have gone to the wall without half the media attention. It's time to accept that your club has done wrong and basically cheated every other club in the league by playing players you don't own and can't pay etc etc etc and accept the punishment.

Me too. You do feel for fans who really had no say in what has gone on, but then neither did Luton fans or any of the others who have gone to the wall without half the media attention. It's time to accept that your club has done wrong and basically cheated every other club in the league by playing players you don't own and can't pay etc etc etc and accept the punishment.

I was going to mention the fans, I partly feel sorry for them but then they certainly didn't mind when they were bringing in top players and winning the FA Cup, however it's not up to the fans to understand the finances and have any say over whether or not they can afford it so I certainly feel some sympathy for them, not a great deal though!

Doesn't Nugent generally have Fletcher up with him??? I'd rather have Roberts than Nugent since Nugent doesn't seem suited to the lone role we employ.

How many of Roberts' goals came when he was playing the lone striker role and how many when he came on late and played up-front with Di Santo or Kalinic?-------eg last week's equaliser against Everton? Great flick-on from Kalinic by the way.

• 1 month later...

Unless there has been a change of emphasis the issue that stinks most was that anybody within the world of football were I understand, deemed 'preferential creditors'.

Yeah Gord, that stinks even more.

ha-ha-ha-ag1.gif

Pompey thought they were in the sh!t before....they soon will be with this man!!

Pompey line up Ince

No mention of the Rovers disaster, Lewis blames his second MK failure on the 'lack of cash', waxed lyrical about Macclesfield and MK dons spell 1.

You don't need an agent when you've got such pals in the media. There will have been no such meeting.

No mention of the Rovers disaster, Lewis blames his second MK failure on the 'lack of cash', waxed lyrical about Macclesfield and MK dons spell 1.

You don't need an agent when you've got such pals in the media. There will have been no such meeting.

"Lack of Cash" where have I heard that one before?

Go do your badges Paul.

Have to say that I doubt Chainrai is in the least bit reluctant and that this was all probably meticulously planned when he first started to get involved. There could be no other rational reason for him investing in the first place. That was why there was such a panic when the Revenue challenged the choice of administrator.

Not only is the 20p in the £ a disgrace but the payment terms are disgusting. And as for the 5p dividend if Pompey get promoted- Leeds will be looking on with envy given the dividend they have to pay if they make it back to the Prem.

Archived