BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man Utd

I had the misfortune of being on a train up from London with a carriage full of United fans. However a rant that a fella was having really made my day.

Whichever airline these two fellas had booked thier flights to Madrid for the final with would not give them a refund!!! hahah arrogant shites!

Typical plastic Mancs. I really hope that this slip of their crown is drastic and long-lasting.

And what's with the yellow and green scarves? If they really want to show their displeasure at the Glazer's ownership, why don't they arrange for all season ticket holders to NOT go to one game? Won't rakes of empty seats make more of a statement than wearing Norwich scarves?

I also heard that, on request of the Glazers, that United's away kit next season will be all or at least contain yellow and green - that'll p**s on their chips. :tu::lol:

Also with Morten, who ambled around when he should have been running, what the dickens was that about?

Because he's lazy and lacks commitment. The sooner he goes the better.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texts from Chelsea and Arsenal mates saying thanks

Texts from United mates blaming everything on Berbatov

Best player for me today - Salgado. He should that much fight and aggression you would think he was one of the younger players.

We should clip some jump leads onto his nuts and attach the other end to Pederson's and Grella's.

Not been mentioned but United 'fans' taking the pish out of the disabled supporter in the Riverside?....we all know they are generally scum but they reached a new low today.

Think you've totally misunderstood that situation!

UTD ARE A DIRTY TEAM. Scholes and g. neville are dirty players. Neville should have been sent off after his tackle on olsson. UTD are just not good enough!!! Dimi is uesless and lazy. Fergie thought it would be easy against us. The ref was giving them all the decisions in the first half. And there still couldnt beat us. Excellent performance from Rovers. Defence was excellent. Bring Dunn on at half time was a good move. Give us a balance to the team. Kalinic work hard, feel sorry for him today, because we just couldn't create 1 chance for him.

BIG SAM BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!

:rolleyes:B):)

I meant the worst United team:

Scholes, Giggs and Neville all past it. Berbatov, Macheda, O'Shea, Nani and Gibson all not good enough if they want to take on the best of Europe. And they've no money. Actually it's f**king hilarious. :lol:

Lol :D

Eh? Giggs and Scholes are still two of the best players in the league. Pure class.

I would also dispute your characterisation of Berbatov and Gibson in particular. Berbatov may be a lazy git but there's no doubting his talent. Gibson is an outstanding young player. He'd walk into our midfield.

• Backroom

Wow, some of my Manc friends are VERY bitter.

"How can you be proud of being such negative, diving (?), whinging pr1cks?"

"can't believe you pay to watch that sh1te every week"

"you could have stabbed one of our players today and gotten away with it, dirty @#/?s"

etc etc.

Love it.

Typical plastic Mancs. I really hope that this slip of their crown is drastic and long-lasting.

And what's with the yellow and green scarves? If they really want to show their displeasure at the Glazer's ownership, why don't they arrange for all season ticket holders to NOT go to one game? Won't rakes of empty seats make more of a statement than wearing Norwich scarves?

As I've said on here before, the whole green and gold scarf campaign really gets on my tits. The sight of those glory-hunters standing with their heads in their hands was fantastic viewing.

Eh? Giggs and Scholes are still two of the best players in the league. Pure class.

I would also dispute your characterisation of Berbatov and Gibson in particular. Berbatov may be a lazy git but there's no doubting his talent. Gibson is an outstanding young player. He'd walk into our midfield.

Read my post properly - particularly the part about them being good enough to take on the best of Europe. Nowhere did I say they wouldn't be good enough for us!

I'll hold my hand up if wrong,thought they were aiming some nasty chant at the lad in the yellow top from my seat in the BBE. :unsure:

No it's easy to be misunderstood. This lad has downs syndrome and every game we play he takes the ###### out of opposing fans. Today he was poking fun at the utd fans and they cheered him. We chanted 'Rooney, Rooney' for a laugh and they responded 'fergie sign him up'. It was light hearted and he walked away smiling.

What a yawn that was ! We wouldn't have scored if we'd have played until tomorrow. What ever happened to entertainment ? That was garbage. Luckily for us United weren't much better.

I'm just glad it didn't cost me £30 plus to watch that tripe. I'm coming over for the Everton game, God make it better than today.

Scores-

Robbo 6 Didn't have much to do but still worries me too death.

Salgado 6 Ran his heart out and gave it a real go, shame we got him 3 years too late.

Samba 6 Usual performance from the skipper. Missed him in attack.

Jones 6 Very promising performance, he's got a bit of pace and senses danger.

Givet 6 Dogged defending, not much going forward.

Emerton 4 Shadow of the player he was pre injury.

Nzonzi 4 Been a long season for him, he's gone now. Needs resting, he's burnt out.

Grella 7 He was our best in midfield, fresh as a daisy, it's the start of the season for him.

Pedersen 4 He breaks my heart, shall I get my boots down from the loft ? Is it too late?

Ollsen 6 Puts him self about, at least he tries to get forward.

Kalinic 6 A real talent if only we could get him some decent service and support.

Subs-

Nelsen 6 Slotted in like he'd never been away.

Diouf 4 Why ? Was Ollsen injured ?

Dunn 5 One good run and then - ? Nothing.

What a yawn that was ! We wouldn't have scored if we'd have played until tomorrow. What ever happened to entertainment ? That was garbage. Luckily for us United weren't much better.

I'm just glad it didn't cost me £30 plus to watch that tripe. I'm coming over for the Everton game, God make it better than today.

Scores-

Robbo 6 Didn't have much to do but still worries me too death.

Salgado 6 Ran his heart out and gave it a real go, shame we got him 3 years too late.

Samba 6 Usual performance from the skipper. Missed him in attack.

Jones 6 Very promising performance, he's got a bit of pace and senses danger.

Givet 6 Dogged defending, not much going forward.

Emerton 4 Shadow of the player he was pre injury.

Nzonzi 4 Been a long season for him, he's gone now. Needs resting, he's burnt out.

Grella 7 He was our best in midfield, fresh as a daisy, it's the start of the season for him.

Pedersen 4 He breaks my heart, shall I get my boots down from the loft ? Is it too late?

Ollsen 6 Puts him self about, at least he tries to get forward.

Kalinic 6 A real talent if only we could get him some decent service and support.

Subs-

Diouf 4 Why ? Was Ollsen injured ?

Dunn 5 One good run and then - ? Nothing.

christ you're miserable.

I dunno where you watched the game but at ewood the atmosphere was great. Especially in the final 10 mins.

Absolutley fantastic. Getting a draw against the Red Scum and putting a massive dent in their title challenge is just as sweet as beating those Dingles twice in my eyes anyway.

The game will never go down as a classic, but I think Big Sam was spot on with the line-up in and tactics, you could say his tactics are more suit for games like today. We looked fairly solid at the back, Robinson pulled off a couple of great saves but you'd expect a team challenging for the title to have more attempts on goal in a game they desperatley need to win. In the fullback positions Salgado and Givet were both outstanding and I'd give one of them Man of the Match. Givet is already a legend in my book, but that "challenge" on Gary Neville increased my respect for him ten-fold. :lol:

Although it's hard to argue with Phil Jones getting the MotM he was just as calm and compused as he was in the Chelsea game and he's looking every bit a fantastic Premiership centre-back with every game he plays, Nelsen also slotted in with no problems after Samba went off with an injury.

Was nice to see Grella actually on the pitch and playing a full ninety minutes. Nzonzi and Grella both do a good job of shielding our back four but going forward they are both limited and usual resort to hitting it long somwhere. Emerton didn't have the best of first halves seems to have lost his first touch but at least he is capable of carrying the ball forward. Pedersen was poor and appeared to ambling around for a lot of the game and jumping out of tackles everywhere. Dunn gave us a little extra going forward in second and Olsson put in a good shift. Thought Diouf did okay when he came on and his ability to keep hold of the ball is something none of our other players do as effectively. Kalinic was isolated for a large part of the game although he appeared to get the rough treatment everytime he got the ball under any sort of control.

Overall got to be pleased with the point, United were poor I thought they are heavily reliant on Rooney for goals. Berbatov is a lazy git, yes he shows flashes on brilliant but doesn't look interested most of the time. Him falling over twice in quick succession in the second half summed up his performance. Nani (soft git) is a shocking footballer especially for a team challenging for the title. Spends more time on the floor or complaing than actually playing football, Salgado marked him out of the game. Valencia decent player but lacks end product, shown by missing that one-on-one chance that surely a better player would have tucked away. Their midfield is like an old people's home, Scholes and Giggs are both past it and should have been replaced years ago, they just aren't the players they once were, Giggs, Player of the Year? your havin' a laugh!

The referee was terrible I thought, every little decision seemed to go their way, suppose that makes the point all the more impressive considering we were playing against 12 men.

The only real world class players out there for United were the two centrebacks in Ferdinand and Vidic and arguable Van Der Saar. The rest of the team are of course good Premiership players but by no means outstanding. We showed them up for what they are without Rooney today and they shouldn't win the title from here. A word on the Red Scum fans, I know they'll be some geniune football fans amongst them but the majority of the Red Scum fans are either aggressive, moronic, vile loud mouths or southern-based glory-hunting prawn sandwich eaters. Disgraceful some of the language I heard from their lot after the game, I heard "why the f**k are these Blackburn c*nts celebrating a 0-0 draw like they've won?". I'll tell you why, because we stopped you scumbags and that RFW from winning the title, and that is defintley worth celebrating in my book. :D

Subs-

NOT IMO. HIS DECISION MAKING WAS POOR AND HE LOOKED LIKE A CARTHORSE.

Diouf 4 Why ? Was Ollsen injured ? YES HE WAS INJURED.... HE'D BEEN SIGNALLING THE BENCH FOR SOME

TIME. HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MISS THAT?

christ you're miserable.

I dunno where you watched the game but at ewood the atmosphere was great. Especially in the final 10 mins.

I watched the game in my local, jumped in a taxi on the final whistle and caught the second half of my local rugby league team. It was more exciting watching them blow the balls up for the second half. If you think the game at Ewood was worth £ 30plus you are sadly missing the point.

Thanks for that. No I'm not deaf.

I watched the game in my local, jumped in a taxi on the final whistle and caught the second half of my local rugby league team. It was more exciting watching them blow the balls up for the second half. If you think the game at Ewood was worth £ 30plus you are sadly missing the point.

High time you stuck to rugby then Tyrone. I'm sure that you must know more about that.

Thanks for that. No I'm not deaf.

Oh dear,the Everton match will be fun with you in the stands Tyrone lad! :D

Read my post properly - particularly the part about them being good enough to take on the best of Europe. Nowhere did I say they wouldn't be good enough for us!

I did read your post however Gibson acquitted himself well on Wednesday and but for a red card United would still be in the Champions League.

Archived