BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I go to sleep, the stuff we hopefully post tomorrow will not have anything about any bid failing or even suceeding, will give an insight into where things are upto with regards to all the interested parties and a bit of information which will get you all talking!

Kamy careful you don't blow a gasket in the meantime..... it's quite obvious that you are just bursting to spill the beans. ^_^

Kamy careful you don't blow a gasket in the meantime..... it's quite obvious that you are just bursting to spill the beans. ^_^

Couldn't be further from the truth TNR.

Before I go to sleep, the stuff we hopefully post tomorrow will not have anything about any bid failing or even suceeding, will give an insight into where things are upto with regards to all the interested parties and a bit of information which will get you all talking!

The trust want to keep some little hold / involvement in the club. In case whoever takes over tries to fleece the club.

Business as usual, all the bidders were fake. Its all been made up to keep the fans happy, with Goldberg having been hired as the assasin to shoot down the fans hopes and dreams. Meanwhile, the Irish are on suicide watch, and threatening to take action against Kamy and Glenn, 2 imposters who are on a secret mission, and are considered as a spy. :lol:

There is no news!!!!!!

It's a clever rouse to boost the figures for the advertisers.

Damn you Kamy and Glenn, damn you to hell....

(I'm sorry, it's been a long HALF hour :P )

EDIT:

I've got it, the mystery bidder is Phil Collins, isn't it?

More likely that blooming gorilla!

I'm not entirely sure that is the case Hughesy. If none of the BBC stuff had come out i think the trust would have sold to Syed by now. I think one or two feathers have been ruffled and they are looking for an excuse not to sell to him. Whether this means we sell to richer or poorer group / individual is yet to become clear. But i can't see the trust holding out, risking the loss of a sale in order to ensure we have the best possible owner in place. They want rid of us and unless this is an auction situation or Syed is offering less than the asking price i can't see that they would mull over bids soley for the club's future well being.

If you scroll back through the old thread, you will see that Julia herself said that the timescale for closing the deal was uncertain because of the nature of the seller- it is a Trust and has to abide by Trust rules.

My projection of closure by 17th is clearly wrong and I am not putting any new date down now.

There have been two unexpected developments which happened nearly three weeks ago now. The revelation in the People and the News of the World of additional serious bidders and the Goldberg revelations.

I'm sticking to the situation being very complicated and fast moving.

How can a topic 99% of the people CONSTANTLY commenting on know nothing about be dwindling on and on and on and on and on and on?

Honestly, other than Kamy's posts, this thread has failed to inform me of anything I didn't know prior to this second thread being created. Any form on related discussion that might make worthwhile reading was discussed initially (and better) halfway through the last thread, and has been repeated (very painfully) ever since.

Nobody knows anything, hence people are talking about nothing. The jokes are crap too.

Kamy a few questions:

Kamy Is there definitely going to be some news today?

If so, in your opinion who is ahead in the race?

Kamy you seem quite close to the Syed camp do they seem confident they can still conclude the deal?

Kamy it has been hinted somewhere in the press Syed might be coming up to see the Fulham game is anything on the agenda? or is that not likely to happen now? As Hughesy said things can change quite quickly do you think there is still a chance that Syed might come up for the game?

Kamy we don't seem to know hardly anything about the rival bidders have you been able to find out who they are? & how much money they have behind them?

Someone on this board said the rival Indians are richer have you found out how much richer?

Mr Shah said if Syed doesn't conclude the deal this week he will give his lawyers the green light to go into DD is that still likely to happen any day now?

Kamy the board are llooking into Syed's history now are they checking the history of any of the other bidders?

How likely do you think we will definitely be sold with so many interested surely it will definitely happen who would you most likely say will win this race? & when do you think the sale will be concluded by approx in your opinion?

sorry for all the questions it just feels this is turning into a bit of a farce & the silence is deafening & unless it moves along this board will go into meltdown.

The trust want to keep some little hold / involvement in the club. In case whoever takes over tries to fleece the club.

If they could hold onto the land rights of Ewood Park and Brockhall, then that would ease the minds of many a Rovers supporter as to the future of the club.

Kamy a few questions:

Kamy Is there definitely going to be some news today?

If so, in your opinion who is ahead in the race?

Kamy you seem quite close to the Syed camp do they seem confident they can still conclude the deal?

Kamy it has been hinted somewhere in the press Syed might be coming up to see the Fulham game is anything on the agenda? or is that not likely to happen now? As Hughesy said things can change quite quickly do you think there is still a chance that Syed might come up for the game?

Kamy we don't seem to know hardly anything about the rival bidders have you been able to find out who they are? & how much money they have behind them?

Someone on this board said the rival Indians are richer have you found out how much richer?

Mr Shah said if Syed doesn't conclude the deal this week he will give his lawyers the green light to go into DD is that still likely to happen any day now?

Kamy the board are llooking into Syed's history now are they checking the history of any of the other bidders?

How likely do you think we will definitely be sold with so many interested surely it will definitely happen who would you most likely say will win this race? & when do you think the sale will be concluded by approx in your opinion?

sorry for all the questions it just feels this is turning into a bit of a farce & the silence is deafening & unless it moves along this board will go into meltdown.

sorry to inform you mate, but the game has been called off

BRFCrule....

So far no plans for Syed to attend on saturday....that doesnt however rule out 'other' people.

Shah to go into DD - 50/50...possibly even 40/60 against.

Timescales - the board are CLEARLY in no rush, no urgent need to sell & plenty of interest in the club.

Ahead in the race - Still Syed for now.

LT's update on it today.....

"Work is continuing behind the scences on the potential sale of the club, with Syed expected to send some presence to Ewood soon for further talks.

The indian tycoon is understood to be happy with the progress he is making BUT the LT understands at least one other unnamed bidder, also believed to be from india, has also progressed in their own investigations into Rovers financial siutation"

I don't. Those with insider knowledge are seemingly very secure with this information and keeping it very close to their chest, whereas you can't help but make vague posts dropping (blatant) insinuations that suggest you might know something.

This must be killing you.

LT's update on it today.....

"Work is continuing behind the scences on the potential sale of the club, with Syed expected to send some presence to Ewood soon for further talks.

The indian tycoon is understood to be happy with the progress he is making BUT the LT understands at least one other unnamed bidder, also believed to be from india, has also progressed in their own investigations into Rovers financial siutation"

Well, I think that means it's obvious that we'd didn't leak this, so I guess Kammy's article from 2 days ago can now go live. Sorry for being a bit cloak and dagger on this, but we have we have to be a little responsible in all this.

Archived