BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Tickets

AndyNeil

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been told by a person who works in the ticket office that our tickets will also be £15. Massive rovers day outing that. And its the day before my 30th birthday as well!!

I agree it is a rubbish time and day to have a local derby but Ill still be drinking as much as I would have if it was on a Saturday afternoon!!

Was changed about a month or so ago....£15 and im on it!

Would hope the club ask for the full end & then we can take a big following

My boss is a Bolton fan and he has said we are only getting the top tier again!! :!:

I will be there as usual... it's been £15.00 for the last couple of years so, good to see that continuing.

We filled the upper and sold half the lower (around 3,000) last season... upto 4,500 available, would be nice to see it full but I doubt it.

Rumour has it, that they may decide to do a deal that will be £40.00 - Ticket

- Away Travel

- Either the Home/Away shirt... Good deal or what? Nothing is definite yet, but they are considering proposing this deal.... what do you think? :)

When the hell did this get changed to Sunday lunch time again? What a crap do that is-worst possible time and day to have an away trip to Horwich on. Crap crap and triple crap.

Agreed it's a terrible KO time. In the middle of a run of 3 home games I wouldn't bother with this if Bolton paid me £15 to go. If we hadn't had a game in weeks, not unusual, I'd go. These stupid KO times ruin the day.

We had the same kick off time last season at the Reebok 1.30pm on a sunday and that had a good attendance from Rovers fans.

So I just cant see any reason whatsoever why this would be a bad time to watch football.

I agree, but what about those who want to watch songs of praise and don't have Sky+?

Hopefully we the Rovers fans who will be in attendance, will be out of our pews,in full voice, belting out those songs of praise to the mighty blue and whites on the pitch.

Should be good :rover:

I agree, but what about those who want to watch songs of praise and don't have Sky+?

There are ways round most things. I am preaching at Accrington, going to the match if all's well and returning home to do steward's duty at my own church for the evening service. It can be done.

Tickets on Sale from Monday.

Lower Tier first - around 2.5k. Further 2k in the upper if we need them!

:brfc:

Where did you get this info? They don't appear on sale online, I'll go down after work if they're definitely on sale but it just says 'on sale shortly' at the moment?

Archived